Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduce Yourself to the 7 Cups Veteran Support Space!!

ASilentObserver January 30th, 2022

Hi and Welcome to 7 Cups πŸ‘‹

We are excited to have you here with us & want to get to know you. Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community and get to know fellow veterans and their stories. Please feel free to share your story. We are all here to listen and support you.

heartPlease share your story with us?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

πŸ’œ Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

πŸ’— Join us in the Support Chat every Monday from 5.00 - 7.00 PM Eastern Time in the Support Session Room. (Note: If you do not see the room open, please reach out to a community mod on the shift to get the room open to sharing anything and everything you want with us.)

πŸ‘₯ You can also join Sharing Circle Room or Support Room 24/7 to share and get support. Click here to join! (Note: If you are unable to access group chatrooms, you probably may need certain badges to unlock them, check here for more information. - Click here!)

🌱 We have some growth paths that you may like to try. Explore them here!

πŸ’¬ All texts in blue color are hyperlinked and clickable.

giphy.gif

KyleBorg January 30th, 2022

Hi I'm Kyle, 17 from the UK. I've been apart of the Army Cadet Force for 4+ years and currently training to become a paratrooper in HM Armed Forces

Feel free to chat with me :)

CyclingThroughLife June 12th, 2023

Hello to all fellow veterans. I was in the 82nd Airborne from 1991 to 1997 with a 1 year break, Sept 95 to Sept 96, for my Korea rotation. I ETS in May 97 as an E5. I was an Air Defence Stinger missile crew chief. I was fortunate enough to never see combat. Ive lost brothers to combat, as well as suicide. I've been scrolling the forums and came across this community. I'll be following along and helping if I can. Thank you for being here.