Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

daily gratitude

steph8402 January 4th

hiii! i thought i'd post more on forums since i don't see many lovely people outside of when i am on.

this year i told myself i wanted to be more positive to outcomes so i think doing a daily gratitude of something will be helpful:). while sometimes a day can go pretty bleh. there still are some fun times. 

(if wanted you can totally join in too)

day #1 of daily gratitude:

happy i found inspiration for a big art piece for a contest my AP studio art class will be submitting in a week:)

January 4th

@steph8402 Grateful that you reminded me to be grateful. But don’t respond that you’re grateful that your post made me grateful cuz then I’ll be grateful that your grateful that I’m grateful and then who knows what kind of circular momentum of gratitude might ensue 🤣

steph8402 OP January 5th

@FlatenedByLife

you are hilarious ahaha. this made my day!

snowyowl007 January 5th

I'm grateful for life, just in general, it's hard to pinpoint something

steph8402 OP January 8th

it’s still good to be grateful if life regardless of anything specific:)

steph8402 OP January 8th

day#2 of daily gratitude

grateful for my turtle and dogs:) they make life fun

iloveyouxx January 8th

@steph8402 aww you have a turtle that's so cute hehe🤍you reminded me to be grateful too lol :3 I'm grateful for cats existing hehe ✨💗

steph8402 OP January 9th

awww i love cats! yea i have a turtle hehe he’s so funny

steph8402 OP January 13th

day #3 of daily gratitude:

this is definitely not consecutive lol

but i’m grateful for the friends i do have here on 7 cups or in my personal life. they are not that many but they are there and i appreciate them so so much:)

iloveyouxx January 13th

@steph8402 awww- I consider you my friend even if you don’t shhh hehe💜 I’m grateful that I was able to overcome my TW ed  :0 I thought it was impossible but I still made it and I’m proud of myself :3 hehe :P

steph8402 OP January 13th

awww nadia you are my friend!! 💜💜 i’m so glad you got over your TW ed. and i’m so proud of you! it’s good that you are better and you keep continuing to be amazing. love youuu

iloveyouxx January 13th

@steph8402 awww yayyy I love youu moree 🩷

steph8402 OP January 21st

day 4 of daily gratitude: 1/20/24

i'm just not a consistent person:') it's ok.

today i'm grateful for broccoli. weirdest *** i've said on 7cups. but broccoli hits hard. like. sometimes i forget it exists and then my mom cooks it with something and oh my tons of words. broccoli is insane. like it actually tastes good. i like broccoli. anyway yep. thankful for this weird ahh vegetable

January 21st

@steph8402 broccoli is great

free2118 January 21st

fr. it’s like a miniature tree lol

steph8402 OP January 25th

broccoli is so good

iloveyouxx January 21st

@steph8402 hehe that’s something..different😁 I don’t like broccoli :0 but i suppose if I did I’d be grateful for it too😂 I’m grateful for mashed potatoes 🥔 :0 they’re so good😁

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

free2118 January 21st

lmaooo the caterpillars are so random i love it. i loveeeee mashed potatoes. good choice

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

iloveyouxx January 21st

@free2118 “free” :0 hehe yeah it’s an underrated emoji ! 🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛 yayyy you love mashed potatoes too :D🥔🥔 thank you thank you😁🥔

🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛

free2118 January 21st

:0 (i didn’t even realize that’s so awkward. it’s ok:’) ahaha

iloveyouxx January 21st

@free2118

what do you mean “free” ? :0

free2118 January 21st

🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️🕴️

i do not know anymore :b have a great day. nice to meet you:)

mashed potatoes are really good i agree!! 🥔🥔

Matto12345 January 21st

@steph8402 thats a really sweet post. i just joined this app and have no idea what i’m not doing hopefully this reply works lmao. your post made my day

hiii welcome to 7cups!!’ it did work! i hold 7 cups helps and these posts keep making your day:) im almost going over to the adult side so i’m glad i’m making some friends from there:) welcome!!!

steph8402 OP January 22nd

day #5 of daily gratitude:

grateful for the friends i have on 7cups. you guys are legit my besties so grateful for you guys. (: love you all. and for the peeps i haven't yet met. i hope we can be friend. 

i'm just grateful there are supportive people in my life(:

steph8402 OP January 27th

daily #6: daily gratitude

grateful for my makeup today. and my outfit in general. it was really good. i felt like actually good about myself going to school which has not been happening lately so i was happy i was happy! it’s one of those days where you plan the outfit in your head and it worksssss and i was like oh hella yesss anyway haha. i’m grateful for my makeup and outfit. id do a picture but i’m so self conscious teehee

steph8402 OP February 25th

day #7 of daily gratitde 2/25/2024

grateful there is such thing as libraries. and this one specific library where i am right now, that is open on sundays because i swear this state is basically all closed on sunday. so thank goodness for this one library lol. 

anyway i love libraries, even though i say i hate studying i think learning is super fun and after a hardcore study sesh, i feel amazing so i'm glad i'm here. grateful for libraries, cos without them i can't concentrate lol. 

p.s. i am not consistent whatsoever but i'll just say i'm grateful posts when i remember and am actually grateful(:

steph8402 OP March 4th

day #8 of daily gratitude:

grateful for the day i had yesterday. i had prom and it was actually really fun. i had a group that wasn't too much and we vibed.

we went to an art museum and i legit sat at a painting for 20 minutes. 

grateful my last dance of high school was the best one yet

steph8402 OP March 19th

day #9 of daily gratitude march19.2024

i don't do this often haha. and not a lot of people know i'm a listener. butttt. i'm grateful for one of the members i talk to. we talk daily for two hours at night and it's my favorite part of the day. he's awesome and i'm glad that day about 4 months ago I decided to be a listener and he was my first member! and that he was willing to trust me enough to talk and now we talk about everything. anyway. one of the few people who i feel like we support each other and i'm grateful for it. so thank you. even if they have no idea who i am right now haha. thanks.

steph8402 OP May 16th

day #10 of daily gratitude:

not daily ahaha. I am not consistent. but I have a lot to be grateful for. I finished my AP studio and submitted all my paintings. I'm exactly 12 days from graduating and I fixed my car by myself! (with the help of my sister a little). My brakes were like grumbling which if anyone knows about cars that's not good it means that the brakes are scraping the rotors metal on metal. soooo I had to replace both my rear rotors and brakes. which was Horrifying :) anyway I feel super accomplished with them. and now my car is flying (not illegally) down the roads which is great. I'm also grateful that I finally picked where I'm going to college. I was stressing about it and I know where I'm going and actually today I'm going to go pick the rooms I'm staying in for housing so that's super super exciting! overall it's been a pretty good week. it's rare I have these kind of days so I thought I should yap about it aha.

quick rant since it's been so long.