Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

appreciation of the small things

lgbteario March 22nd

the gentle poetry that is the feeling of music gracing your ears, occupying your mind while you do other. music is quiet and gentle, loud and unforgiving, or wordless and moving -- it truly is a gift upon mankind that whatever created this cursed and blessed universe gifted us. forever i will lay down at the creators feet and grovel in endless gratitude for the ability to create

Tinywhisper11 March 22nd

@lgbteario 🎶🎶 and I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me💃💃

you know a funny thing, I didn't know music was actually a real thing till a few years ago, I'd never heard a single note not read a single lyric. Now I listen to it from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep ❤a few years ago I couldn't hold a pencil (tw-missing fingers and a broken spine that's not fixable) but I worked hard every day, now I create all kinds of art and crafts, I'm very proud of myself. And very grateful to God for giving us all these many wonderful things. I wish that not a single second of my new life goes by wasted or unnapreciated ❤❤ thank you for this thread ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

lgbteario OP March 22nd

@Tinywhisper11

thats amazing!! music is so gratifying and beautiful. and your perservance is inspiring , thank you for sharing /gen !! <3

Tinywhisper11 March 22nd

@lgbteario ❤❤😁❤❤