Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

jitterbugz7 April 26th, 2023

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. � I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. � I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. � I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. � I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. � I will encourage acceptance and understanding. � When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. � I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. � I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. � I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. � Signed: � jill Date: �4/26/23

I just became a nami member and signed up for an online conference in july

EnigmaticCat24 May 1st, 2023

@Kate

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: @Tobedoctor
Date: 2023.05.01

Imperfect6 May 2nd, 2023

@Kate

Signed: Imperfect6
Date: 02 May 2023

Purpleskies69 May 3rd, 2023

NAMI Oath

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help

signed: purpleskies69

date: 03-05-2023

professionalRainbows8221 May 31st, 2023

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @professionalRainbows8221
Date: 5/31/23

sunroom June 1st, 2023

NAMI Oath

Signed: @sunroom
Date: 1 June 2023

pugs15 June 9th, 2023

@Kate

Signed: pugs15
Date: 06/09/2023

VioletNotes July 22nd, 2023

@Kate

Signed: Violet

Date: July 21, 2023

lovelyApple6441 September 2nd, 2023

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: lovelyApple6441
Date: 09/02/2023

daydreammemories September 14th, 2023

@Kate

NAMI Oath

daydreammemories

2023/09/14

MindLooker91 November 10th, 2023

pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

MindLooker91

11/10/2023

CordialDancer November 11th, 2023

NAMI Oath

Signed: CordialDancer

Date: November 11, 2023

crypticwhisperss1 November 21st, 2023

NAMI Oath

Signed: Xaverie 

Date: 11/21/2023 😊❤️

ReganL November 23rd, 2023

@KateNAMI Oath

Signed: Regan
Date: 11/23/23

electricAlessandra1606 November 26th, 2023

Signed: Alessandra
Date: 11/26/2023

Yougotmyback November 26th, 2023

NAMI Oath

Signed: Yougotmyback (Am)

Date: 27th November, 2023

incredibleRainbows2036 November 27th, 2023

@Kate NAMI Oath

Signed: Twinkle
Date: 27 th November 2023 

EclecticMuse December 17th, 2023

NAMI Oath

Signed: EclecticMuse
Date:12/17/2023

yourfavoritebestie December 27th, 2023

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: yourfavoritebestie
Date: dec 26 2023

rebeccastgo January 4th

Signed: rebeccastgo
Date: 01/04/2024

SparklyOwl January 6th

@Kate pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

Signed:SparklyOwl
Date:01/06/2024

Hungrynsleepy January 27th

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: hungrynsleepy 
Date:27/01/2024

sereneKitty7886 January 28th

Signed: serenekitty7886
Date:28/1/24

PurplePrune5753 February 2nd

Signed: Janaki K
Date: February 2, 2024

tranquilechoes February 13th

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: tranquilechoes

Date:14-02-24

Snowy00 February 16th

NAMI Oath

Signed: KaylaMaulfair
Date: 2/16/2024

snugglesnow February 25th

NAMI Oath

Signed: snugglesnow
Date: 25/2/24

mysteriousSky2331 February 26th

NAMI Oath

Signed: mysteriousSky2331 
Date: 26/02/2024

sky2Ocean20 February 27th

@Kate

I Take the NAMI Oath

-I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

-I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

-I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

-I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

-I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

-I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

-When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

-I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

-I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

-I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: sky2ocean20
Date:2/27/2024

ShadowFaerie March 8th

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: ShadowFaerie 
Date: 03/08/2024

cheerfulWords68 March 22nd

Signed: Beatriz Fernandes - @cheerfulWords68
Date: 22 of March of 2024

cheerfulWords68 March 22nd

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Beatriz Fernandes - @cheerfulWords68
Date: 22 of March of 2024

LeoLuje April 4th

@Kate

Signed: Leonardo L.
Date: 4/4/2024

bestForest6570 April 30th

NAMI Oath

Signed: @bestForest6570
Date: 04/2024

NAMI Oath

Signed: RisingPhoenix1987
Date: 05/08/2024

CallumGrady May 14th

@Kate I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

Signed: CallumGrady
Date: 14th May 2024

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: NightingaleListens
Date: 28/05/2024

Signed:  TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch
Date: 6-21-24

Maslow July 16th

@Kate pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

Signed: Maslow
Date:16 July 2024

MukShah381 July 17th

Signed: wonderfulParadise69
Date: 17 July,2024

@Kate