Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Maybe I am selfish

loyalBlueberry7653 October 4th, 2023

Maybe i am selfish for wanting a life where i wanted to live not survive

Maybe i was selfish to feel atleast a tiny bit of happiness in my daily life

Maybe i was selfish for wanting to recover from all the trauma

It's not a maybe. I am selfish and it led me to destruction.

I never knew my actions would lead me to even more pain. I thought i was finally getting better. I really thought. Thoughts don't have value right. They're all in your mind.

All in my mind.

I started feeling a bit hopeful and that's where it all ended. I'm not meant to feel happy. I'm just meant to be sad all day, all year, all my life.

I did not mean to do what i did but i really wished it worked. Because maybe then i would have finally felt peace.

I'm tired now. Tired of life. Tired of people, tired of everything.

I am selfish. Completely selfish.

G2foru October 4th, 2023

@loyalBlueberry7653

Hey buddy😊it's not at all selfish to wish for that..am really sorry you feel this way, I know it's hard sometimes to keep trying still feeling like lost and wanting to forget the trauma and start again...you are feeling hopeful then again back to feeling all the pain , I understand it's not easy...

But trust me my friend there you will feel this feeling going away and you will be happy again..cz you are amazing and you deserve to be happy (though you don't feel so). You are a sweet person and so you will definitely find your way out of this...just hang in there buddy..and trust yourself pls...try not to be so hard on yourself cz really you are amazing and I guarantee this pain will end and you will be happy again🥰. Pls TC of yourself and reach out if you need some one to talk to...
Tinywhisper11 October 4th, 2023

@loyalBlueberry7653 😥some people may think it's selfish. But I think you your very brave to of come through all that. Please teach out for help. To get you through this, lif e can be happy again.never give up. Huggs you ❤

JanusPi October 6th, 2023

Hello! If you think it’s selfish to be happy. Then the happy part takes precedence over being selfish. It does not matter if we are selfish for wanting just a bit of hope and happiness. It’s totally fine to be selfish for taking care of your mental well-being. I know that one day you will find hope and happiness. As long as you are trying, I’ll say you should be proud of yourself. Even being on here to find support it’s good enough for you to feel proudness for yourself. All the best! 💕