Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

weight

anthystruly November 22nd, 2023

hi ive gotten fatter these past months and im thinking of starving myself, any help?

toughTiger6481 November 23rd, 2023

@feefus

Starving yourself will not help .... it will instead slow your metabolism down..... It took a few months to put it on it will take that to take it off....  

anthystruly OP November 23rd, 2023

@toughTiger6481 how does it slow metabolism down if im not eating

toughTiger6481 November 25th, 2023

@feefus

Your body as a defense mechanism slows down the process of using up all your reserves... it is a survival instinct 

anthystruly OP November 27th, 2023

@toughTiger6481 oh wow thats amazing

naturalFlamingo1448 January 17th

@feefus You want to starve yourself because you feel like this is a possible solution to your weight loss. You hope that losing weight can help you to regain the confidence needed to improve your social life. Being lonely is hard, and it's even tougher when outsiders don't understand.

We all crave human connection and a sense of belonging. I know that navigating loneliness isn't easy. My wish for you is that you can find a group of loyal friends who are willing to accept you and love you for who you are, warts and all.

anthystruly OP January 17th

@naturalFlamingo1448 where are they

naturalFlamingo1448 January 18th

@feefus After what you've been through, you sound discouraged. I understand how you feel. It's not easy having faith that a situation can change after a negative trend.