Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

still not feel great with my confident and self esteem

Jennybean3 September 24th, 2023

After seven years of being bullied by same person now she said really wants to drown me so would be died it hit my confident and self esteem .

Mya000 September 25th, 2023

@Jennybean3 I'm really sorry to hear that you've endured such a long and painful experience with bullying. It's completely natural for this kind of treatment to impact your confidence and self-esteem. No one should have to go through such a difficult situation.

Remember that you are not alone, and there are people who care about your well-being. It's crucial to prioritize your safety and mental health. If you haven't already, consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional who can provide support and guidance during this challenging time.

If there's something else you'd like to discuss or share, I'm here to listen and provide support. Take care 💜

Jennybean3 OP October 1st, 2023

@Mya000 I can't afford professional help which is not at moment

Mya000 October 3rd, 2023

@Jennybean3 I'm really sorry to hear that you can't afford professional help right now. I hope the support you find here will be able to help you, at least a little. If you ever need to talk, feel free to reach out 💚

Jennybean3 OP October 3rd, 2023

@Mya000 I love the forums not chat after noni told me stop message there

Mya000 October 5th, 2023

@Jennybean3 It's good to hear that you enjoy the forums! Noni is indeed a bot and may have its default settings, but remember, you can also engage with real listeners here 😊

Jennybean3 OP October 6th, 2023

@Mya000 she only got put video about me on her tic tok now saying things like I am slap and other things now

Tinywhisper11 October 1st, 2023

@Jennybean3 7 years of bullying😢 now she wants you dead😢 sweetie this as gone on long enough, please reach out for help, to get this stopped. Then through the help of kind people here we can work on building up self esteem and your confidence. Good luck sweetie ❤ hugggs you ❤

@Tinywhisper11 I have report her twice to the poilce but still no following up support was given to me and I keep thinking it my fau

@Jennybean3 no sweetheart not your fault. 😥 that sucks the police need to step in here, I'm sorry sweetie. Not feeling safe is a horrible feeling. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm so sorry

@Tinywhisper11 all they done warning her twice no often of support like counselling or anything so feel like it my fault for long time now

@Jennybean3 that really sucks 😞 in what situation does the bullying most occur? I mean like at school. It public places? There must be someone who can help you😞 you are beautiful, you are strong. It's her to blame for this not you sweetie. I'm so sorry I don't know how to help you

@Tinywhisper11 I wish was fed up feeling like my fault because I was the one being blame for things she was doing

AriaLilMoon1109 October 1st, 2023

@Jennybean3 hey look! calm down..

Never forget that no one can protect us better than we ourselves. Try to talk with someone who can help you, like maybe your parents or elder. And try to be brave and self confident without messing up with the bully. And for your mental assistance, we are always there to help!