Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

message from our friend

cathugsandharmony July 11th

hey everyone🩷I was told to deliver this message by a friend because they couldn’t themselves

"I, (@unassumingEyes), have had some things come up, some events take place, that will prevent me from using 7Cups for an unknown period of time. This could be years. I hope you all live a long life that you want to live. I hope you all breathe easy knowing that you have helped a now 16year old girl in many ways, through many things. I am ever grateful for all of you, and I will always miss you. I will always love you. I will always wait for another moment to be with you all again. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for everything. I am safe. Unhappy, unsure, but safe. I hope I can be back soon, but after today I highly doubt it. Please believe me when I say that I will never forget any of you and i will never not be thankful to you. I love you all for you and Im sorry I dont have time to leave you personal messages 🩷"

@iloveyouxx @justmeeva @LoveMyMoonflowers @BuddyWinte @DarkerPlaces @Finny17 @Maeeeeebae999 @Hope @FierceOak222 @Maxiepooh @AdrienLovesYou23 @Tinywhisper11 @XxDustedSkiiesxX @catshugsandharmony @Noor511 @versitileWhisper1571 @reliablebunny23 @Arie3 @OhHelloThereImHere @PastaIsVeryUnderrated @s0cksEquiNotz @Gargi07 @ALeXaNdEr0712

cathugsandharmony OP July 11th

hope everyone’s okay 

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony thanks for posting this message cat ❤❤ 

@unassumingEyes you will be greatly missed, I wish you all the best out there in your life, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ we will meet again my friend ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️

Noor511 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony @unassumingEyes tc eyes n stay safe 💗 know that you were loved here and you will always have a chance to come back whenever you want and hopefully ill be there when you come back gonna miss you 💗 am glad i was able to meet you and glad for all the laughter and jokes am glad for everything you said to me tc eyes you will be missed 💜

Noor511 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony thanks for sharing with us 💜💗

@Noor511

ofcourse💕<3

reliablebunny23 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony Thanks for letting us know! 

@unassumingEyes I hope you're alright. I'm really going to miss you. Please take care of yourself! I'll be waiting to talk you again. I wish that day comes soon. Sending you strength to overcome challenges and happiness in life 🫂. Love you! 💗 Thanks for being such an awesome friend. ლ⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠ლ⁠) 

@reliablebunny23

ofcourse and thankyou for being so kind to our friend💗

Arie3 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony We will miss you eyes, I hope you will be back someday <3

justmeeva July 11th

@unassumingEyes 

you’ll be missed a lot, that’s for sure, but that’s only because we love you. i hope your return is going to be rather sooner than later, but either way i understand. 🩷 i hope you’ll be kind to yourself, or try, at least. you’re strong, and your determination will get you anywhere you want to be 💗. you’ll be in my mind, always 💕

stay safe friend, lots of love and hugs to you 💕💗

Gargi07 July 11th

@cathugsandharmony thankyou for sharing with us🤍....I will miss alott eyesss tho we going to have a serious decision about this and how it makes me cry (u better watch ur back lol) but I hope u are ok I hope u come again faster I will miss I sooo soo muchhh🤍 tc I hope everything goes well you are a great friend and a great person💜 I hope u get happiness soon cause u deserve this "bigggg hugss"🫂🤍 I will wait for u no matter how much time it takes ly 🫂🤍✨🥲

Gargi07 July 11th

@Gargi07 discussion*

@Gargi07

not a problem🤍

LoveMyMoonflowers July 11th

@cathugsandharmony thank you for posting this on behalf of eyes 💙 and for tagging me. we appreciate you friendo 💙 

@unassumingEyes i don’t really know what to say exactly… i don’t wanna say the wrong thing. :') i guess i did already know this would happen because of your post in the corner… but this news… makes me pretty sad. :( i'm going to miss you so much. and like our other friends here said, you will be v missed, definitely. 🥺 …after reading this a lot of memories/things are coming to mind. when you first joined cups, when i first saw you in rooms. when you started the corner. your kindness, your humour, your poetry, the hugs, the laughs about the whole internet saga thing… the wisdom you've shared (even though ik you don’t see yourself as very wise lol, i understand though) …just everything. i wish we could make more memories together. you've been a good friend eyes 💙 you are a good friend. and at times you've felt like a big sister to me, honestly… i'm going to miss you, and think about you a lot. you wrote that you'll be safe but i really do hope it will be so 💙 

i'm hoping you'll be back soon too. 🥺 but if your unable too then i understand. :') i love you 💙 we love you. and we won’t forget about you either - ever. 

i don’t really know what else to say. i'm going to miss you 🥺 *sends the biggest of hugs* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ofcourse and thankyou sm friend💙appreciate you too💙

@cathugsandharmony *hugs you if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ofcourse it’s okay <3 *hugs you back tight* sending lots of love if okay💗

@cathugsandharmony thank you for the lots of love. <3 

DarkerPlaces July 11th

Aw i hope evrythings ok eyes il miss u i hope u come back again its always great chatting to u

unassumingEyes July 11th

@cathugsandharmony 

Managed to come on for a minute again today ❤️ wanted to check if my msg had reached- u know me worryinh xD thank you all for the kind msgs, helped me smile after a rough day 🩷

@unassumingEyes

i swear I predicted that xD smh trust me xD you had a rough day🩷I’m happy they made you smile❤️stay safe please don’t be too risky about it <3 love you friend❤️

@unassumingEyes *rushes to hug eyes* 💙

Noor511 July 11th

Hugsssss gonna miss you a lot and i hope things gets easier for you remember you have us no matter what eyes 🫂🫂💗💗(つ╥﹏╥)つ(つ╥﹏╥)つ

OhHelloThereImHere July 11th

@catshugsandharmony Thank you for sharing this message 💙

@unassumingEyes take care, stay safe, i hope we’ll meet again. The time spent with you is fun and happy (: live a good life 💙 take care of yourself, here’s the mosquito 🦟 that was with you when we first met during a mindful minutes session (:

cathugsandharmony OP July 16th

@OhHelloThereImHere

ofcourse💙💙