Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

loneliness part 2

anthystruly December 2nd, 2023

i usually rant about the same problems on here lol, but the most persistent one is loneliness. it haunts and concerns me how lonely i am, i cant connect with anyone i dont feel like reaching out in a meaningful way. im in a hole and i keep digging it deeper and deeper. my therapist is starting to see that my problems are more than just shyness and anxiety.

electricAlessandra1606 December 2nd, 2023

@feefus If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here (: I can't promise to end your loneliness once and for all, but I can promise a non judgemental safe space! 

anthystruly OP December 2nd, 2023

@electricAlessandra1606 thank u, how do i contact u?

electricAlessandra1606 December 21st, 2023

@feefus Sorry for not responding earlier, my notifs have been acting up :/ You can search my username, or I can pm you if you'd like (:

anthystruly OP December 2nd, 2023

@SociusVj im trying out therapy at the moment. it seems difficult, how do i contact u as a listener?

LoveMyMoonflowers December 2nd, 2023

@feefus

you can click on their profile and click ‘leave a message’ (: since your an adult member, you’ll be able to message adult listeners and adult-teen listeners/ATLs 

i hope this helps <3 

anthystruly OP December 25th, 2023

@Gryffin1319 well it happens, u just gotta move onto another person

Themaninblackxxx December 23rd, 2023

@feefus

Do you ever think you are lonely because you don't feel connection to people because you are not you? You are a pretend person, putting on an act?

anthystruly OP December 25th, 2023

@Themaninblackxxx i am me and this is the problem

🤦it will be a rly long time before i actually find a group of friends