Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

finding friends :D

ph0ebs June 4th, 2023

let’s share our hobbies and experiences to see if we have anything in common?

luvszzz June 4th, 2023

@ph0ebs heyy! I really like listening to music, drawing and sometimes baking. my favorite artists are mother mother, will wood, megadeth and guns n roses! (and mostly these kind of bands lol) what about you? hope we can be friends!

ph0ebs OP June 5th, 2023

Hii! Nice to meet u :D I rly like drawing as well, I listen to bands too lol, mine are artic monkeys, queen and abba! I hope we can be friends too

GuitarPlayer07 July 4th, 2023

@luvszzz I like to do art, bake and listen to music too! and I love those artists as well!

nehara21 June 4th, 2023

@ph0ebs I absolutely love reading! How about you?

ph0ebs OP June 5th, 2023

ooo I love reading too! what kind of books do u like? :0

brightShade4486 June 4th, 2023

Photography and reson art

brightShade4486 June 4th, 2023

Resin art ***

ph0ebs OP June 5th, 2023

omg resin art!! they’re so pretty but I’ve never gotten a chance to try it yet- what have I made with resin?

ph0ebs OP June 5th, 2023

you**

Nightwingfanfr July 2nd, 2023

I really like drawing and writing things,and alt music an fashion

TaylorCaress03 July 2nd, 2023

@ph0ebs hello!! I love reading, resin art (saw a fellow resin artist which is AWESOME), singing, and writing songs and short stories. I love to chill and hang with friends. I LOVE baking. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE music. im very eclectic though. So don't ask me my fav band or genre XD, I love pretty much everything. What about you? What are some of your main interests? Anything to recommend?

ph0ebs OP July 3rd, 2023

You seem like an amazing person!! I love reading as and music too! I’ve never made resin art before, but would absolutely love to try it ^^ I like writing stories as well, and drawing comics and animations about them! You said don’t ask about your music genre lol but what’s your current top songs that you like? I definitely recommend you listen to abba, Im sorta into their songs lately :D

TaylorCaress03 July 3rd, 2023

@ph0ebs Thank you! You seem pretty awesome yourself. You should definitely try resin art. I've been able to make some amazing things. You'll have to tell me if you try it, and how you like it. Oh, that's cool that you draw comics and animations. Ah, no, not the song question. Most of my top current songs that I like are not particularly me liking the song, I just like it because of the memories or something behind them. So first we have Flaws by Calum Scott. I absolutely adore this song. It was a special song between me and a guy that made me cry the first time I listened to it. Hm..I love Love Me or Leave Me by Little MIx. its a sad song that I relate to so much. I also love anything by Maddie Zahm, especially You Might Not Like Her. I'll for sure listen to ABBA. What are some of your fav songs by them. I only know Dancing Queen XD

ph0ebs OP July 3rd, 2023

Your song choices are so beautiful and emotional! Hmm my favs of abba would be Gimme gimme gimme and Does you Mother know. I hope you like them! As much as I would love to make resin art, I don’t really know how to make it 😥 especially the part that I had to mix different resin to make the right texture

TaylorCaress03 July 4th, 2023

@ph0ebs Yea, I listen to a lot of more emotional songs. I liked those that you recommended by ABBA. The Gimme Gimme Gimme had a cool vibe to it that I liked. Resin art is VERY difficult to perfect. Most resin that you buy has a 1:1 ratio. So 20 ml of resin, to 20 ml of hardener. Or different measurements. It can be difficult though. Sometimes I've messed up, and my resin didn't try correctly.

Holmes33 July 4th, 2023

I like reading, watching series, anime, writing, traveling, photography, gathering certificates lol I'm an ENFJ so yeah i like whelping others the most

Fyra1 July 4th, 2023

@Holmes33

I love doing all those things to! What do you mainly write about? And what's your favourite anime <3

Holmes33 July 4th, 2023

Well i am a content writer but i like to write poems and mostly read i actually have story ideas in my mind for future already and i. Like anime like your lie in April and Naruto

GuitarPlayer07 July 4th, 2023

I like to crochet mini plushies, bake, play guitar, read and paint/draw. I also enjoy rollerskating, skating, swimming and skateboarding : ) I like to play video games too and do creative writing.

TaylorCaress03 July 4th, 2023

@GuitarPlayer07 That's cool that you crochet. I also love baking. What are your fav things to bake? I'm learning how to long board. I play only 1 video game, and the Elder Scrolls Online. I also love to do creative writing, it's a strong suit of mine. I'm currently writing a mystery.