Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

dont know what is wrong w me and im so angry

excitableSun85 February 7th

I hate this ive been to several doctors nobody knows whats wrong with me, i cant focus they all think its adhd but heck no!!! I cant focus on anything even If i have interest in it I sleep 12 hrs a day THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING i took a neuropsych, 3 tests and this is all they can find Im DONE from constantly failing college!! Im basically USELESS I cant DO anythinggggg I hate this stupid disorder that everyone thinks i f** have

ASilentObserver February 8th

@excitableSun85 It sounds like you are experiencing a great deal of frustration over not getting answers about what is affecting your ability to focus. Feeling constantly unsure about what's causing your struggles and like you are failing must be so difficult. How does all this uncertainty make you feel inside? 

excitableSun85 OP February 8th

Like i want to explode, I can’t stand uncertainty, taking a break from exploration didn’t help. Others forced the label on me & it hurt more. but having no explanation to why i struggle, my labels are “stupid” and “lazy”

ASilentObserver February 9th

@excitableSun85 I hear you sun. It sounds like feeling uncertain and being given hurtful labels has left you feeling frustrated and upset inside. You deserve to feel understood without judgment. Please knowwe are all here with you to listen to and to support

Countrygirl095 March 5th

@excitableSun85 oh I'm sending you love and hugs because I've been there in the journeys. Exhausting but I'm always gonna be here for you.