Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Update

AdrienLovesYou23 February 28th

Heyyyy guys. If you don't know me, I'm Adrien. I have been on cups for a little over a year. For those who do know me, you may have realized I left for a little bit, kinda just disappeared. I'm okay I promise. I won't be able to be on cups as much as I used to but I try to come on when I get the chance. I love you all so much and I'm glad to be back. Pms are open for anyone who needs them

Tagging peeps: @Lenapaige @DarkerPlaces @theboymoana @pineapple @iloveyouxx @briiiiiiiiiiiiiii @free2118 @LoveMyMoonFlowers @maxisthebest @etherealize @KateDoskocilova @CallumCares @DreamsAndWonders sorry if i missed anyone <3

AdrienLovesYou23 OP February 28th

@AdrienLovesYou23 A little under a year*

free2118 February 28th

:) glad ur back and tyt with anything you need

Lenapaige February 28th

@AdrienLovesYou23 We're all just glad you're back! Know that you can take as much time as you need in between visits! We love you very very much!💗 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 29th

@AdrienLovesYou23

love you so so so much more, adrien buddy 💜 big warm huggie wuggies for you if okies. 🥺💜 it’s okay if you can’t be on as often 💜 i just hope you’ll try to be kind to you okie? and try to be gentle with you? 💜 we love you so much friend and care about you vvvv much. 🥺 seriously 💜 

lots of love to you friend 💜 -ni 

justmeeva February 29th

@AdrienLovesYou23

welcome back 🩷

AdrienLovesYou23 OP February 29th

I will add more peeps as i remember them 
@CatHanderOutNoah

WLhusna February 29th

Hey !! happy for you to come back, Be safe !! ❤️🌿

lovingRainbows2088 February 29th

@AdrienLovesYou23

I am glad that you are back to 7 cups o think a lot of people missed you when you were away. 

Countrygirl095 March 1st

@AdrienLovesYou23 nice to see you

KatePersephone March 1st

@AdrienLovesYou23 glad to know you're well, adrien! <3