Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

To all the people I love and care aboutπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

nightshade21 July 31st, 2023

hey everyone I'm finally back i know i haven't been here in a few mouths i was just dealing with a lot in the last year as you guys already know with my sister passing and my dog dying from cancer it was so much going on and i just needed a break from it all so I've been in mexico for the last few mouths just trying to clear my mind because I didn't want to try and help in that dark mind set I was in but me going on that vacation really helped and now I'm back at home and I'm actually feeling pretty good and I want to say sorry to all the people who have tried to personal message me when I was gone and I truly want to formally apologize to @tinywispers11 because I know you were going through a lot in your life and I really care about you and I should have told you what was going on with me before I left for those few months I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you and I only hope you will forgive me and that were still friends because I would really hate to lose you as my friend so yeah I'm truly truly sorry for doing that and I would like to apologize to 7cups as well because they gave this opportunity to me to help people and have helped some people but not as many as I would have hoped for so I'm going to try even harder to help as many people as I can because that's the only reason I started to be a listener to be that person that someone could come and talk to about anything that was bugging them and maybe find a friend along the way because I don't want other people to go through what I went through not having someone to talk to for so long and if I could just shine a little bit of light on someones life then that's all I could ever hope for so with all that being said I love everyone of you and I hope I didn't miss to much when I was gone in the last few months and I'm going to be taking chats again so message me when ever you guys want and I'll respond as soon as I see it alright I love all of you beautiful people and I hope all of you are doing great in your lives right nowπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

trueconfidant123 July 31st, 2023

@nightshade21

Hey Travis! Welcome back to 7 Cups. I am sorry to hear about your loss. You have been through a lot in your personal life. I am proud of you for taking the self-care break, you much needed. I am glad to know that it has been beneficial for your mental health and I hope you are feeling better now. I understand we all have joined in as listeners for a cause and not standing on those paths can leave us guilty. But I also am aware that our well being is as significant as any other fellow cupser. I want to remind you that, it's okay to prioritise yourself in this journey. We can't always be perfect or simply pretend to be doing well. Now that you are back, I am sure you will make up for all that you seem to have missed. Life's a rollercoaster. Learning to be stable after encountering the thunderstorms is what we need to abide by. Take care. Happy listening!

elephant-hug.gif

nightshade21 OP July 31st, 2023

thanks for this i really apparent it a lot and I'm so glad to be back and I'm ready to help people again @trueconfidant123πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

trueconfidant123 July 31st, 2023

@nightshade21 A big yay for it! You are the best.. πŸ’›πŸ€—

nightshade21 OP July 31st, 2023

@truecon

fidant123 bffs-bff.gif

Tinywhisper11 August 1st, 2023

@nightshade21 yaaaay! You went to mexico 😎 cool ❀❀ I've missed you but you have no reason to be sorry. I love you and we'll always be friends. I completely understand you needed time. I cried reading your post, because I'm so happy that all you've been through. Your feeling better. Not completely better, I know that. But I will always be here when times get hard. I love you Travis ❀❀❀

nightshade21 OP August 2nd, 2023

Thanks I'm so happy too hear that were still friends and I love you tooπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›and yeah mexico was amazing actually I couldn't believe it.@Tinywhisper11