Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pixie and bunny’s writing corner

pixierobin January 7th

Hey @amiableBunny4016 (bunny) I made this space for us so we can tell eachother about our books and maybe help eachother and stuff hope you’re oki with this tell me if not😊

amiableBunny4016 January 7th

@pixierobin

heyy, its okie <3 i love this space. yayyy! we can talk about the books we writing hehehe <3 *sends hugs if okay*

pixierobin OP January 7th

@amiableBunny4016 yayyy glad u like it heheh I’m excited about stories too hehe and ofc *huggles* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 January 7th

@pixierobin

you-da.gif

pixierobin OP January 8th

@amiableBunny4016 hiii guess what bunny I have an idea for a new book…. Kinda it’s not complete but wanna hear it? Also I saw your post about how the apps changed and I’m really sorry it’s hard for you rn and I feel completely the same and I’m sorry about it ☹️

amiableBunny4016 January 9th

@pixierobin

ooo! I would love to hear about it pixie. aww thank you pixie. *sends hugs if okay* i am looking forward to hearing about your idea .   

pixierobin OP January 9th

@amiableBunny4016 yayyy *hugs* so basically so far my idea is that there is this fantasy world where the magic is dying because everyone has become violent and evil and there is this princess and her father who are not evil and there a few others obviously but idk about them yet anyways so the father gets kidnapped by some evil people for some reason I haven’t decided yet and so the daughter goes to save him but is too late and she finds him dying and before he does he gives a map and a key and she finds like this secret garden that still has magic. But what I’m thinking is that like the that whole scene of the father dying and everything is just a prologue and that the daughter was kinda youngish during it and now it’s like 10 years later or something and she been in the garden hiding all that time learning about magic but now idk something has happened or something and she has to go out of the garden and face the violence of what used to be an amazing magical world. So yeah not very much yet but that’s what I have so far.any feedback or ideas and stuff?

pixierobin OP January 16th

@amiableBunny4016 hey bunny ik we haven’t talked for a bit so I just decided to talk to you here. How are you doing? How’s your book going?

amiableBunny4016 January 28th

@pixierobin

hi pixie <3 i apologise for such late replies. i saw this post a while back and completely forgot :") forgive me. im really sorry. i really like your idea about this father and daughter, fantasy world and the ideas you have. how far have you got with the story? oooo! the father dying puts a twist on the story. i see, this sounds like a magical and interesting garden haha. so whats in this garden? is it colorful and flowery? or...? tell more more about what she will explore next, is it still too late to save her father? <3 *hugs pixie* i am so sorry again <3 

pixierobin OP January 28th

@amiableBunny4016 whoops didn’t see that part I’m thinking that maybe one of the specialties of one of them could have something to do with death and life and the possibility of him coming back I kinda have reason but I’m not completely sure yet cause like maybe the MC loses hope and finally turns violent herself and they bring back the father and then she goes back to normal or something

@pixierobin

about my book.. i've been procrastinating writing the project.vampire story. i edited some parts i shared with you. so im going to do it where in the first chapter where she was standing on the beach, she will hear voices of a little girl screaming for her mother to wake up and thats where she starts to question why she is here in the human world? and she meets this little girl. and tries to figure out how she ended up on the beach. but finally realises what its like to feel..... empathy. hehe

@amiableBunny4016 awww it’s ok bunny friend dw about it *huggles*💙 ooooo i love the way you incorporate these topics in to youre book hehe. I’ve made a bit of progress of my book but I’m Stuck on who the villain is cause technically it’s just viloence but then idk how’d she would fix it so I’m thinking about that and yes with the garden I’m thinking somewhere along the lines of like a magaicl safe haven hq and I was thinking that she had a fairy friend in the garden who taught her magic and other ppl with kind hearts discover the gardens and they all work together and I’m thinking that Ik it’s kinda common but like fruit trees or something with magic fruit and those are just little things they each have like their own magical specialty but I’m stuck on what they should be so yeah I Haven’t done any actual writing yet but that’s some of my brainstorm what do you think?

@amiableBunny4016 hey sorry jsyk I’m really not feeling good I’m kinda sick so I’m gonna try to sleep so if you send anyhting I prolly won’t respond rn but I will as soon as I see it

@pixierobin

i think its a wonderful link with life and death pixie. and we can always think about changing the twist or bringing new ideas :) hehe. i see. the brainstorming part is always fun! its the best bit to put down your ideas and stuff etc. it gives your mind an idea of what you want to write and puts you in the wonderful ✨creative ✨ state of mind. the villian hmm... maybe the villian is from another kingdom? or island? or place? or the villian has a connection/blood relation with her father? maybe she tries to figure out who the villian actually is? its a difficult concept to work on T-T i hate writing about bad guys in a story. lol. i am such a big fan of stories with magical/fantasy/uncanny themes, like magic is just... my thing. i would want to read anything about a magical gardens lol 🧙 (*harry potter vibes in my head*). Magic specialty sounds like something. Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas you want to convey and link them with specialties? its hard getting to know your characters, but maybe link it with what you imagine the characters to be like? personality? strengths? weaknesses? or they could present a specific element, like fire or water ( i know thats cliché lol) lol. i'll have a think and let you know if i have any ideas. lol. 

(P.S. me realising the big blob of text i wrote lmao . :) *hugs pixie*)

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 awww thank you bunny I love all these ideas and I’m definitely probably gonna use them and I’ll tell you when or if I think of some thank you but I do really need to sleep sorry I promise I’ll be back later to brainstorm. Love you bunny *hugs*

pixie

@pixierobin

aww! get some good night's sleep Pixie! sweet dreams! <3 take care of yourself. hope you have a magical night! 

@amiableBunny it’s actually 7 am lol but thanks 😊

@pixierobin

oops. good luck sleeping! haha

pixierobin OP February 20th

https://ibb.co/D9BKskS

@amiableBunny4016 Heyyy this is jsut a little thing I wrote cause of our conversation about your book the other day I took a pic of the pic you sent so I could refer back to it but I couldn’t find so if this wasn’t what you were looking for or I used the wrong perspective or something dw about this. So yeah hope you like it

amiableBunny4016 February 20th

@pixierobin

this is beautiful pixie. your so good at writing! i really appreciate your idea. <3 your the best! (i love your writing style!)

Bunny :) *sends hugs if okay*

pixierobin OP February 20th

@amiableBunny4017 awwww thank you bunny so how is your book going? Yayyy *huggles*💕

Countrygirl095 February 25th

@pixierobin this is totally awesome. I can't wait to join.

amiableBunny4016 February 25th

@Countrygirl095

????? 

pixierobin OP February 25th

@Countrygirl095 hey I’m sorry but this space was kinda just for me and bunny but I’m sure you can find writing groups in the community❣️

Countrygirl095 February 25th

@pixierobin oh, I'm sorry I missed a misread your post, but still a cool concept though

pixierobin OP February 25th

@Countrygirl095 it’s ok💗 thank you 😊