Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

Silverwillows8128 August 24th, 2023

I suffer from chronic loneliness and deep loneliness leaves behind a deep ache that begs for some relief, some form of connection. A long-lasting emptiness has crept into my existence, ripping my soul apart. Each passing moment feels heavier as the absence of human warmth and understanding linger relentlessly. All in all, loneliness is something that cannot be satiated and makes me feel hollow, squeezing my heart tightly of all the happiness.

trueconfidant123 August 24th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128
We are here for you. Your words paint a vivid picture of your pain, and I'm truly sorry you're feeling this way. We are here to listen, support, and share this journey with you. You're not alone in this, and your feelings are valid. Take care.

hug-virtual-hug.gif

Silverwillows8128 OP August 24th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

I can't thank you enough for your kind words and your virtual hugs. May god bless you.

@Silverwillows8128
Thank "you" for being you. 💙

ConcernedCi August 24th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

like @trueconfidant123 said, we're here for you.

@ConcernedCi
Always! 🤗

Silverwillows8128 OP August 25th, 2023

@ConcernedCi @trueconfidant123

You guys are too sweet. My heart is melting

trueconfidant123 August 25th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

panda-heart.gif

ivoryEyes698 August 31st, 2023

It is the worst feeling, the struggle is so hard to overpass and the heart weakens. Im so sorry that you are going through this. Please pray for a miracle im your life. It will happen

Silverwillows8128 OP August 31st, 2023

@ivoryEyes698

Thank you for the hope. I will pray for the best

Symbiosis321 August 31st, 2023

Hi im lonely too

Silverwillows8128 OP September 13th, 2023

@Symbiosis321

*hugs*

jddjunior September 8th, 2023

Maybe you could host a group somewhere locally?

Silverwillows8128 OP September 18th, 2023

@jddjunior

I will think about it. That is a good suggestion

sympatheticLand8268 September 9th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

Hey there, I can relate to what you were saying. At times of loneliness, you feel like like doing nothing. I can relate with you.

I am a guy at 20 studying for my A levs.

If you are comfortable maybe we can talk.

Silverwillows8128 OP September 18th, 2023

@sympatheticLand8268

Yes we can

sympatheticLand8268 December 27th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

Hey there, recently it's been going amazing for me, and I have made some drastic changes. I would definitely be willing to share some of the experience that I have had that has genuinely helped me. How would be willing to communicate? 

Tinywhisper11 September 9th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128 awww sweetie I'm sorry😥 lonliness is a horrible horrible thing 😞 and I question. With billions of people in the world, how can one feel lonely??it's very sad. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

Sahil06 September 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 nice

@Tinywhisper11

Aww thank you. That is really very sweet of you to say that.

Artemis215 September 9th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128 If you are feeling lonely, you are not the only one. Please understand this. Whenever you have thoughts of loneliness, remind yourself what is going on well in your life. What are you grateful for? Do you have good material happiness? Do you live close to a forest? Do you have, birds visiting you? Can you feed them? Do you have a good job? In fact, you can write down a list of that you are grateful for in your life. Is there anything you can take up in your loneliness, like meditation, prayers, learning to dance, music, instruments, etc so that you feel complete on your own? I lost my mother this year and believe me it feels terrible. She would be unhappy in her afterlife if I wasted away my life. So I have decided to be grateful for the smallest thing that is going right in my life. So what are you grateful for? Does this practice help your loneliness in any way? Let us know. Please know that you are not the only one feeling like this. You are brave to talk to us about it.

@Artemis215 I will give that a try. I have also decided to meditate every day for my mental health.

HSP37 September 9th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128 - Wow, I was so thankful I came across this post today. I've been feeling something very similar for a long time now and I feel very much for you. You're not alone. I too crave that warmth and connection you're talking about and I too understand how hard it is to find in this world sometimes. Just know that it's out there. I see you and appreciate you. What you've expressed here, although painful, is very, very human and beautiful. It reveals that you have a deep, warm heart that is very capable of wonderful things. Sending love your way 😊

@HSP37

Thank you for resonating with me and validating my emotions.

faithfulDog2176 September 10th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128: Loneliness is when you feel alone and like you don't have anyone to talk to or spend time with. It's a feeling of emptiness and sadness that can happen to anyone, and it's important to reach out to friends, family, or someone you trust if you ever feel this way. You're not alone in feeling lonely, and there are people who care about you and want to be there for you when you need them.

My best wishes with you.

Follow me on this website https://kbcluckywinners.com/

Greythelonely13 September 10th, 2023

I just joined, and this post really hit close to home. The loneliness I feel is overwhelming at times. For some reason it’s nice to know I’m not the only one who battles this. Makes it feel like it is something we can overcome, you know?

@Greythelonely13 I kinda feel hopeless about my pain

Greythelonely13 September 14th, 2023

Yep, I feel that way sometimes too. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

@LoneyGal Thank you so much <3

LotusFlower285 September 10th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

It takes courage to share how you feel. You should be proud of that!! I feel the same way sometimes I really do understand how it can feel so lonely and I think I feel it more than I just turned 40 this year it's harder to make friends. We are here for you... hugs!

@LotusFlower285

Thank you for understanding my loneliness. Blessings on your way.

LotusFlower285 September 20th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128 my pleasure! :)

Ahawk September 11th, 2023

It takes a lot of courage to talk about issues like this and to be able to talk about it in such detail couldn't have been easy. I am proud of you for taking this chance and I want you to remember you are cherished, you are loved, and you are welcome.

@Ahawk

Thank you for reminding me of that

@SociusVj Thank you for your suggestions.

Silva76 September 13th, 2023

I've struggled with this all my life

HassanDMonkey September 15th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128 I am with u dont be fret🤞

Sid980 September 15th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

I feel every word of that original post and it just reminds me how lonely so many of us are. I'm just a few months away from hitting 2 years on my third divorce. The youngest of my kids turned 18 last month. For the last 20+ years I've have tried a few times to create and blend families, my home has always been full of people and love. Now I'm about to turn 43, my kids are grown and doing their own things, and I sit alone all the time. I am very much an introvert and have moved across the country twice. I have a few friends I talk to on the phone but they live so far away. At this point I'm coming to terms with the idea/fact that I will be alone from this point forward

Silverwillows8128 OP February 19th

@Sid980

My apologies for an extreme delay in response. Your experience is understandably challenging, and it's common to feel lonely after significant life changes like divorce and when your children become independent. 

alicetang07 September 17th, 2023

@Silverwillows8128

You're not alone. We're here for you. We're always here to listen. Please reach out if you ever wanna talk. Don't forget you're loved.

Silverwillows8128 OP September 17th, 2023

@alicetang07

Thank you so much