Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Life is messed up

worryBear May 31st

I'm almost 30 and I'm still spending my *** years on acne that seems no sign to leave while everyone else has met their love

CheeryMango June 3rd

Finding love is a journey, and it can happen at different times for different people. While it might seem like everyone else has found their person, it's important to focus on yourself and your own well-being in the meantime. Taking care of yourself, both physically and emotionally, can help you feel more confident and ready for whatever comes your way. If your acne is causing you distress, it might be worth talking to a dermatologist or healthcare professional about treatment options. 

peacefulpurple08 June 5th

@worryBear

I agree with @CheeryMango. Love is most definitely a journey. I understand that you may really want a relationship, but remember you don't have to rush into one if you haven't found someone you like being with. Recently a lot of people I know have been getting married, and that's great for them, they found someone that complements their way of being, but you can still find love even when you're 80-90 years old (I have seen things like that happen and it is beautiful). As for the acne I also recommend seeing a healthcare professional about it, there are other adults that struggle with acne as well, from certain skin products to hormones there is a wide variety of causes, usually a doctor of some sort can help you find your way.

peacefulpurple08 June 5th

@worryBear

You may not want children at all and that's perfectly normal, but I also realize that your worry could be more about having children later in life than a romantic partner. There is such a thing as women in their late 40's even about mid 50's ending up pregnant, even women who had previously had problems with fertility. So there is hope, even if what plays in your mind is a worse case scenario. 

worryBear OP June 5th

You're right. I honestly don't want to commit anything now but at the same time worry if i couldn't meet my partner before 40. Yeah You know pregnancy in the 40s is high risk

peacefulpurple08 June 6th

@worryBear

I understand your concern. If you take care of your health and have the right mindset it shouldn't become a problem. Remember pregnancy in itself is a risky process but that doesn't mean that it will end badly. :)