Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to connect with someone too deeply

jawad1213 September 21st

Hello all, i am alone and suffering in my life, i just wanna connect with a listener or a member but at a deeper level for longer time, we can discuss if we match or not, emotional and self aware people are welcomed, i am male and i prefer female, anyone available for long term deep connection please i am waiting ✋

Thanks a lot.

fleshless Monday

@jawad1213

@Hi, I think 7cups's therapists might be a better fit for you than the listeners, as all listeners are volunteers and have limited time. You can use this link to find one close to you: https://www.7cups.com/therapists/

ArkLur21 Monday

Bro wants to take advantage of mentally vulnerable girls to get a gf💀

Yes i am here i am 23 years old girl

jawad1213 OP 3 days ago

@emotionalHuman4335 thank you

KyleeC43 Monday

@jawad1213 

Yes I am always available to talk and help you navigate through life I've been through a lot and understand alot!

jawad1213 OP 3 days ago

@KyleeC43 thank you

JoshuaHunt 3 days ago

if anyone needs to talk to someone im available and i care

SheKnowsHope 3 days ago

You can find emotional support from both male and female listeners. Providing emotional support is not gender specific. 7cups is not a place to find long term friendship or a partner. It is a place for volunteers to provide emotional support when they have the availability to do so. Please keep that in mind as you use this website. Some people misuse this website or perhaps do not understand its purpose. Hope this helps!

ArkLur21 3 days ago

Yeah, OP seems to be searching a gf

BelovedMe 2 hours ago

@SheKnowsHopeso-true.gif

Hey , when you feel lonely or just when you feel like talking you can contact me any time ✨

JoshuaHunt 3 days ago

you can talk to me if you need too im available lots of the time and i care

unriseState0fMind 9 hours ago

@jawad1213

YinYang444 5 hours ago

Hey let's connect

CatListener 3 hours ago

Here I am! Message me

Ampearl1234 2 hours ago

@jawad1213 hi I’m here for you