Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it weird?

reliableCake732 December 29th, 2023

Hi everyone! So I just did something wrong,I am living with my relatives ,missing my sister,grandpa everyone also my mom passed away due to cancer,I will never meet anyone again(EXCEPT GRANDPA,I WILL MEET GRANDPA ) EVERYONE HERE ALL THE TEACHERS, PEOPLE,EVEN HOUSEHELP BEHAVES BAD AND EVERYTHING HERE IS STRANGE AND NOT THE SAME...I AM MISSING MY OLD FRIENDS MY ACCUSTOMED LIFE...

Now I am shamefool that once I manifested to study in this school(where I cam to study ) just because it's a good school,now when it's fullfilled I understand nothing more important than my heart.... There's good schools in my hometown too....Why mom,why you left me this early??....

I just don't know what to do now,manifest to go back or what,I am feeling like a dead slot now:(

PLEASE HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, REMEMBER SWEET WORDS ARE ALSO KIND OF HELPS💞

FROM,

Yours Cake♡

Optimisticempath December 29th, 2023

@reliableCake732

hi cake 💕 sending you huggieee🤗 im sorry for your loss 😔 losing your mum must've been so difficult for you :( me here if you wanna talk sometime ..  or about anything else too... itseems like a lot on your plate and id be happy to support as much possible...im not too good at it tho but i try 🥺 and ill try my best to support you as much possible 💕 

reliableCake732 OP December 30th, 2023

Ty💞🥺

BelovedPurple1437 December 30th, 2023

@reliableCake732 you already know I'll be there, right? You've been through a lot and are a very strong, talented and sweet indivisual . Life is hard sometimes, and you're doing great, it'll be fine soon 💜

@BelovedPurple1437

Ty💞🥺

Cxen December 30th, 2023

Sorry to hear that, i won't lie that i can feel what you are, but recently my father had brain tumor surgery and he lost his one eye in that and also now minor heart attack and my is about to get cancer and i recently lost one of my friend because of cancer, so i am scared that whome gonna i loose next

@Cxen

I am sorry to hear that😭

Ty for sharing and supporting 💗🥺