Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need to know people outside

bubbleField9847 February 15th, 2023

I can't have my presence solely online and I need to expand my circle of friends. It is such a disgrace that I don't have any friends in the real world... I'm sure with the right mindset this will change.

lexydong February 15th, 2023

@bubbleField9847 It's nice to see your determination, and what I want to say is that it's not a shame to have no friends in reality. I hope you don't make friends with too straightforward a purpose, and the right people will appear in your life. Be yourself, be a better you! Good luck.

amiableBunny4016 February 15th, 2023

@bubbleField9847

can't have my presence solely online and I need to expand my circle of friends. It is such a disgrace that I don't have any friends in the real world... I'm sure with the right mindset this will change.

Hey, hey,

Seems like it's tough making friends hey? 🌻 If I am honest with you, your not a disgrace at all. And it's hard to make friends so it's completely understandable buddy. Making friends and expanding our friendship circle is not easy in the real world especially after COVID and alot of things going on in our lives. And of course mindsets can affect our social circle. Perhaps we can reflect and think about how we can change our mindset or how we can make friends. Honestly, I would say take your time buddy. It's ok to have no friends. It's ok to have lots of friends. Believe in yourself. We believe in you

🌻Hope that helped a little buddy!

Your friend,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 February 15th, 2023

Oops sorry about the first para I didn't mean to copy and paste that 🙃