Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Farewell friends

DRHerrington May 12th, 2023

Hello peoples. I have greatly enjoyed having this site, this was the first and only place people have ever been accepting of me. Unfortunately due to an error in the site the other day, my home IP address has been blocked, and so I can only access the site when I am away from home. This is a challenge for me, because people don't allow me to be elsewhere πŸ˜…πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ. Since I can't get this problem solved, I will no longer be able to be here very often. Thank you all for the kindness and good memories. Love y'all. Stay awesome. Take care of each other. βœŒοΈπŸ––πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ‘‹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 12th, 2023

@DRHerrington

Hey hey Herrington, that sounds really unfair to you, if it's something wrong on the technical side of things, that you don't have any control on, making you bid us farewell. :(

Have you tried reaching out to the admin team for the same? Perhaps they can help you out with this issue!

You can also submit a support request here: https://help.7cups.com/hc/en-us/requests/new if not already, or mail community@7cups.com to look into things for you!

I do hope there's a work-around for this and you could continue using the platform from your home as well. Due to a tech issue, you losing your support system and all of the community missing out on your lovely presence just doesn't feel fair! :')

Tagging @soulfullyabutterfly to check on it for you! (Thankyouu Soul ❀)

Please hang on tightly! We're here for youu!❀

SoulfullyAButterfly May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you

navyAcai8433 May 12th, 2023

@DRHerrington hey! Cannot imagine you'd be gone. Saw you around in chatrooms and you've made me laugh a few times. I'm so grateful to you for that! I saw in the message before this you are provided ways to solve the issue. I hope they are able to solve the issue and you wouldn't have to leave us β™₯️ sending love and care!

edmurWill May 12th, 2023

change vpn and then you can use it from home as well

Welcome and find your ikigai <3