Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can’t take it anymore, tired of not getting help!!

pixiemoog8 September 2nd

I suffer from an untreated anxiety disorder, it been so terrible to get an appointment with b my doctor for 5 years

so much my mom put it in her own hands and got me a job that I feel I’m realy now suffering from and I’m realy not starting to cope from it. I kinda felt like it’s added a lot of pressure on the anxiety and I just hate how low it’s making me feel like it’s putting a strain at me at home, and I’m sick of all the bribes people have to make to try and make me go.

like your not go on holiday and I’m not doing your work. I just feel I like I’m being treated like a child and not a adult, k realy not wanted to go work with my mom in the first place

plis my work is at the crack of dawn and I have sleep issues , anxiety. I wouldn’t even surprised if thier were sonething much serious going on with me and I not know about it. Please help.

PineTreeTree September 6th

@pixiemoog8 I hope you can find some relief. It sounds like you’re really having a hard time. I hope someone here can help with suggestions.

Shyness98 September 6th

@pixiemoog8

It's sounds like your going through a hard time right now. I feel for your anxiety it's always that wave of pressure that adds on to daily life. I hope that you are able to find that opportunity for help and that it can ease some of that added pressure and anxiety. I understand what it's like to have sleep issues. Sleep issues alone add so much stress on life and could affect life's quality. A few months ago I was dealing with a stressful situation and I couldn't sleep. No matter what remedies I did it would cause me to lie awake in bed. Then it would be a cycle of having anxiety because of the anxiety. I really do help that you are able to get some sleep that nourishes you and rejuvenates you. I'm wishing you the best of luck ⭐ 

Torean September 6th

That's a lot to deal with for sure. Is that your first job too?

Everything you're going through should be taken seriously. There's no reason to think from this post that it's something seriously wrong with you or something, but you live the reality of what it is, and I know that anxiety and sleep issues alone can be downright unbearable, especially when people don't understand.

I know appointments are hard to get, but 5 years is ridiculous. If your mom can get you a job, maybe she can get you one. I personally don't know how I would be able to make it if I wasn't on a med for the exact issues of anxiety and sleep. It might be an easy fix or it might take a while, but it sounds like you're not getting to take the first step toward a solution, and I hope that can change.

SonalHansaka September 7th

@pixiemoog8 Have you tried talking to your mom or close people about it? If you can't meet your doctor try to meet a new one. And have you tried antidepressants or something?