Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

DeadlyAlone September 10th, 2014

*I am hugging you all*

heartheartheart

Happy900 August 8th, 2022

@DeadlyAlone Hugs

CharliRobin September 10th, 2014
DeadlyAlone September 10th, 2014

*hugs*

@CharliRobin Hugs

Dreamit2880 September 10th, 2014

*hugs*

@Dreamit2880 Hugs

phantom4te September 10th, 2014

I would give anything for a hug. Thank you

essybag September 10th, 2014

Me to. I hate being alone.

Irene1 October 9th, 2014

@essybagfor you too, a big hug :)

Irene1 October 9th, 2014

@phantom4te hug for you<3

Zeroman26 August 12th, 2015

HUG YOU!!

@phantom4te Hugs

butterflies September 10th, 2014

I need a hug I'm just done I am planning [removed]

Edited Aug 8, 2022 by AffyAvo. This is an old post, but crisis resources are here if anyone needs them!

essybag September 12th, 2014

I hope you are still here. I'm sending you a hug. I know life is crap. Hugging you

@essybag Hugs

ShojoBakunuy September 11th, 2014

I need a hug and a little validation... I'm living with a woman that is very mentally ill and oftentimes downright delusional and whenever I see her, she starts a fight for no reason, literally, the last time I came back from shopping, she complained that her dog was barking at the door to my floor of the house while I was out because he smells my cats.
Then she claimed that she had to deep clean the dining room because of my "Muddy Boots" because I put bags from Home Depot and a wire wall rack by the front door, walked in through the garage, in through the kitchen, across the house to the front door, pulled the bags inside, closed the door, then walked the 8 feet to the stairs and went to my floor and she started ranting about all the water and mud... Except it hadn't rained, there is no mud, and if there were she'd have had to wash all the floors across the house because I only opened the door to grab my things. I was told that "I'm making it just as hard for her to live here as she is making it for me." Oh, the best part of all, I'm "Judging Her" and being a B**** by asking her to close the garage door, especially when she leaves, because I can't get all the spilt niger bird seed up off the floor and I don't want bugs and mice taking up residence in the garage and I don't want people walking past to be able to steal our stuff! It's one thing if she is going in and out but I've left and come back to an empty house and the garage door is wide open and the door to the house is unlocked! And NO ONE IS HOME! And I've LITERALLY been told to "Just Let It Go". It's reaching the point where I am honestly thinking of opting out... If not for the welfare of my 2 cats, I would have acted upon my suicidality by now... I can't stand that no matter what I do, I'm the bad guy... Literally, no hyperbole, trying to get her to not leave the house open to a walk in robbery makes me the bad-guy. Sigh...

@ShojoBakunuy Hugs.

MissHedgehog September 11th, 2014

Hi Shojo, it sounds like a very frustrating situation indeed... If you want to talk about it further feel free to message me or another listener! For now, I'm sending you and everyone else in this thread lots of hugs! *hugs*
(And I'll also share the Pig of Happiness because it's cutehttp://youtu.be/uoiIYlww8M4)

couragedoesntroar September 11th, 2014

Thank youhahafor the funny pig video!@MissHedgehog that was. Wow! :)

DeepThinker99 December 3rd, 2014

Oh my goodness I just watched that thing and it could be the cutest thing I've ever watched! It gives me more faith in humanity! Hugs to all x

justasmallwarrior February 25th, 2022

@DeepThinker99 😱 Holy.. I think I've gone blind.

😂

@MissHedgehog Hugs

EmselBug123 September 11th, 2014

Please hug me until I fall asleep.

MonBon September 11th, 2014

I'll hug you forever if you need me to *squeezes*

EmselBug123 September 12th, 2014

Thank you x

@EmselBug123 Hugs

H20 September 12th, 2014

heartheart heart *hugs everyone tightly* heart heart heart

quinnT October 4th, 2014

Can I have a hug? What a day it's been for me..

Barush October 4th, 2014

*hugs* Hope tomorrow will be a much better day! <3 @quinnT

@quinnT Hugs

EmselBug123 October 4th, 2014

Definitely needing a hug :'(

Barush October 4th, 2014

*hugs*heart @EmmaLP

EmselBug123 October 4th, 2014

Thanks Barush

@EmselBug123 Hugs

Stonewall October 4th, 2014

Sure, I could use a hug. It's been a long time since I had one.

MonBon October 4th, 2014

*squeezes tightly*

How's that?

Stonewall October 4th, 2014

Thank you.

@Stonewall Hugs

Insertwnombreaqui October 5th, 2014

*hugback* it's ok if I cry? Love the free hug :3 thank you