Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

lazyKatz October 28th, 2015

Morning HUGS Afternoon HUGS Evening HUGS. HUGS for all time of the day left for everyone. x

anchoredwithhope October 28th, 2015

Hugs!!!

heartheartheart

bubbleCranberry2923 October 30th, 2015

I could really do with a hug! The last few months have been filled with so many ups and downs I can't get a handle on my emotions, I feel like I'm doing well when bang out of almost no where I'm feeling anxious and nervous and so low

TheWanderer27 October 30th, 2015

@bubbleCranberry2923 I can really relate to this. Sending you a huge hug and positive thoughts. (((hug)))

bleubellejune January 6th, 2016

@bubbleCranberry2923 Seriously late, but I hope you accept this... *hug*

forevealone October 30th, 2015

I need some cuddles cuddles i had a rough day at school

TheWanderer27 October 30th, 2015

@forevealone Things will get better, hang in there. (((hug)))

MusicalSky45 October 30th, 2015

To anyone that's going through a tough time right now, whatever problem/s you're facing at the moment... stand up and fight for what you want. It may take a while but in the end, we'll be just fine. Sending hugs to you guys.. stay strongheart

c6210 October 31st, 2015

Really need a hug. Can't take it right now.

TheWanderer27 October 31st, 2015

@c6210 Hugs and the hope things get better soon. (((hug)))

c6210 October 31st, 2015

@TheWanderer27

Thanks so much <333

Koriin October 31st, 2015

I need lots of hugs right now... My life just keeps going downhill... and... It's all out of my control...

@Koriin It will get better, just hang in there. (((hug)))

@TheWanderer27

Thank you... I've... lately felt so... well.. like I was a waste of someone's time... I just...

Thanks... I appreciate it.

@Koriin You are not a waste of anyone's time. If you feel like you need some help, connect to a listener on here. They are great, very helpful. Just don't feel alone. (((hug)))

@TheWanderer27

Thanks... I really appreciate it. I mean, lately I've just... well... I feel like I'm the black sheep of my family... especially since my family shuns me for being the only person in my family to decide not to follow any religion... I.. haven't really been taking it too well either... specially with people telling me that art I make and things I write are only worth something once i'm dead... I take stuff like that to heart, mostly because creating these things can be such a difficult process... But yeah... Thanks. *Hugs back because why not*

@Koriin I'm also the black sheep of my family for many reasons and it isn't easy to deal with, but I have learnt that friends can give you the support like family if you find the right people and if you let them. It has taken me many years to find those people, but it is possible. And your art means something now. Art is beautiful and should be appreciated straight away. And if it means something to you, that is what is important too.

@TheWanderer27

Thanks. I do... have a few friends at school that I pretty much consider family... and one that lives in the state just north of me... so... yeah... If I could actually just post the image itself, I'd just post all my art I had just so I could have feedback... My family censors everything about me except the fact of my existance... they don't let me talk about my interests to anyone when they're around... I've wanted for the longest time for my family to feel just how... oppressing it is.. but now.... well... I just wish i understood why they censor me. But yeah, thanks.

iona November 1st, 2015

heartJUST POSTING TO SAY YOU, YES YOU, ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE SO DARN CUTE, LOOK AT YOUR ROSY CHEEKS AND YOUR EYES TWINKLING, OH YOU'RE SO SWEET! IT SUCKS YOU'RE HAVING A ROUGH TIME BUT I AND 7 CUPS LOVE YOU! KEEP GOING heart

andreanna02 January 6th, 2016

The support from this group is phenomenal❤️ even just the simple post help make every day a little easier❤️ you are all amazing

bleubellejune January 6th, 2016

Has no one needed a hug in the last... 3 months? Lol cheeky

Well, for anyone who stops by, here's a million warm big hugs from me! HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG!!! heart And definitely refer to @iona 's previous post here. Such a beautiful message that everyone deserves. laugh

I've been feeling so happy... so hug hug hug.

iona January 8th, 2016

@bleubellejune oh my bless you heart

Koriin January 6th, 2016

had... a lot of... death lately.... so many friends of mine have died in the past month alone.... I need to have like... a hug i'm never released from... a warm one too.... Hugs are one of the few things that keep me going anymore....

Jaexjelly January 6th, 2016

@Koriin *Hugs tightly* I totally understand how you feel. My father and a friend just passed away not too long ago too. I'm sure you'll overcome this and if you ever need someone to listen to, just send a pm or connect with a listener! You'll get through this:) <3

Koriin January 6th, 2016

@Jaexjelly

*hugs back*

Thank you... I'm only 17 right now so i cant exactly send a message... I'll have to wait till later this year. by then there'll probably still be a LOT of death going on in my life so... i'll have a good deal to talk about...

Jaexjelly January 7th, 2016

@Koriin Sure! Feel free to chat me up when you're 18, or I'll send you a pm if I become an adult teen listener:) we're one year apart so I might be able to relate too. Hang in there!

Koriin January 8th, 2016

@Jaexjelly

smiley

Alright... I look forward to talking to you...

c6210 January 6th, 2016

@Koriin

I'm so, so sorry to hear that. so many hugs to you. <3

Blueberree January 6th, 2016

i hate hugs, but holy crap today sucked. *accepting hugs***

Jaexjelly January 6th, 2016

@Blueberree Heres a hug for you *hugs* it'll get better!

Blueberree January 7th, 2016

@Jaexjelly thank you that brought smiles ((:

c6210 January 6th, 2016

please someone hug me.

Lefairy January 6th, 2016

Hope you got my hug, just in case sending an extra one filled with happiness for you

c6210 January 6th, 2016

@Lefairy

Thank you <3

Lefairy January 6th, 2016

Sending big warm hugs filled with peace

Koriin January 6th, 2016

Despite feeling the need for hugs, if anyone wants a hug, I'll give one... I love hugging people.

DancingAlong January 9th, 2016

@Koriin

*Hugs back*

Spreading the hug love can feel so good.

Koriin January 10th, 2016

@DancingAlong

*keeps hugging*

It feels so comfortable to be hugged and to hug someone. I like to give nice, long hugs.

Sunflower71 January 6th, 2016

I need a hug, I had a really bad day :(

c6210 January 6th, 2016

@Andreievich

*many hugs*