Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost : I miss a friend.Can someone help me find rain?

pluckyVillage735 January 29th

To @chillingrain 🌻

I miss you a lot friend. It's not fair to go without even saying goodbye. I miss you a lot.my hands tremble .I just want you at my side. Did the situation with a friend trigger you so much that you decided to punish me severely you cut all ties with me to give me a medicine of my own.

If that is it, please at least let me know.my heart hurts.at least before you go tell me rain.what should I do? Should I unblock that friend. 

Am I alone again so.rain no matter who will be there in the future, although I don't meet you again I will always remember you rain.You gave me sunshine.a lot .at least take that rain. Al though you probably never react to tbis forum, take this I luv u so much my friend rain and thank you a lot .thank you.

Now probably I am grown enough to be left. Is it that rain.please please just tell me one goodbye.I can't stop crying..

~your friend plucky ~

With love. 

pluckyVillage735 OP January 29th

@chillingrain  

@53_1706508648.jpg@chillingrain please rain I miss you.I am telling the truth.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@chillingrain

Plz

@teenmorgan16

Thank you friend! I really appreciate your helping hand.I do miss my friend rain.I wonder whether it's because of me or something terrible happened to her.I understand probably rain is gone for a self care break.and Rain will alway come back.I hope rain will.And Here I wish upon a star for rain to come back when she feels like it.b7aa68143a821b13a580795c614ba5b6_1706524233.jpg

@teenmorgan16 I really don't know how to bond. Can we stargaze for a while.desktop-wallpaper-stargazing-cat-starry-stars-night-sky-anime-art-2160x3840-for-your-mobile-tablet-anime-night-sky-aesthetic-thumbnail_1706524401.jpg

@teenmorgan16 *whispers*

So I read some of your forum posts.did you have a tough time with dealing with abusive houshold too.I mean with parents. I too had....

@teenmorgan16

It's domestic violence. The earliest memory I had with my parents is witnessing them fight. I had good times with them.but still those memories won't leave.

But from time to time I forget the memories about storms.it's like my brain trying to put those memories on  a high shelf I can't reach.

Now I am recently moved into the adult side.i thought it's over. But last Thursday, I had to witness papa hurting mom .he tried to burn. All I could do was scream and ask him not to.the physical damage is not more than some wounds.but mentally  everytime I see mom's wounds I die.I don't even remember the reason. I only know I cab't blame anyone other than myself for beinv born. Sorry if it's too much friendy.you can tell me to stop

@teenmorgan16 sorry friend. Is it okay if I come back tomorrow. I need time.thank you for being there.is it okay if I tag you next time🌻

@teenmorgan16 hello friend are you here now

@teenmorgan16 hello friend. I replied to one of your forums. About  a friend. That was what I was talking about before rain friend went for self care break. Did you read it

@teenmorgan16 friend. Sorry I has to go again.it's eating time and device has a low battery.I 'be gotta go.I read most of your forum posts. You are too such a loving and caring person.I am so gald to have to meet you on cups.I am really glad😊.take care friend. 

pluckyVillage735 OP January 30th

@teenmorgan16 hello to my recently met friend!

wtvrsclvr January 31st

You should sign up as a listener. I've just been nosey and read everything but I wanted to say that before heading off.

HealingTalk January 31st

Hi, Plucky!

@ChillingRain is an amazing person, and she has many demanding roles and responsibilities in Cups.

She is just on "Self-Care Break", which is a healthy practice to avoid burnout and ending up leaving Cups for good.

She has not left Cups.

She will be back from Self-Care Break. Most probably between a week to a month from now, which is the common practice.

@pluckyVillage735

pluckyVillage735 OP January 31st

@HealingTalk thank you friend! Thank you very much for letting me know. Some really good people here on cups told me that she is on self care break.but I haven't known for how long.I'll wait and while she is taking care I'll try care of myself like she used to take care of me.thank you again🌻😊

HealingTalk January 31st

You are welcome, Plucky!

Good plan!

@pluckyVillage735

pluckyVillage735 OP February 2nd

@teenmorgan16

Hello! Call me plucky. Okie