Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I haven’t introduced myself yet

Seawee May 27th, 2023

Hey guys I’m Seawee and if you ever see me in a chat you can call me Sea like everyone else. I’m a 13 YO female who is Demiromantic and I love to do art, I love to make Gacha Club videos, and I love to watch anime. I’m an outgoing person and I’ve been told I have a bubbly personality but I don’t know what that means but people love to hang out around me and be my friends I have 6 or more BFFs. I feel like cups is the only place I can vent besides my cousin 1st BFF or aunt. Cups is a place where I can get the help I need without being told to stop being a crybaby and more. I can’t wait to make new friends on here and talk with y’all

SparklingSeashells May 28th, 2023

@Seawee

Hey, it's great to meet you!

I'm glad 7cups can be a supportive environment for you outside of those irl 🌻

slowdecline48 May 31st, 2023

Good to meet you. I have a question: What does "demiromantic" mean?

I've seen that word pop up before when online people describe themselves...am honestly confused.

Seawee OP June 6th, 2023

A demiromantic person is someone who only develops romantic feelings for another person when they have a strong emotional connection to them. Demiromantic people can be of any gender identity or sexual orientation.

I hope this helps

MetaMetaPhysics June 6th, 2023

@Seawee

Hi Seawee.

7Cups is a good platform to express feelings or thoughts you may not feel comfortable with sharing around your normal friends or family. I am willing to talk about anything that concerns you, so feel free to reach out if you need someone to listen!

Seawee OP June 6th, 2023

@MetaMetaPhysics

Okay thank you very much I will consider talking to you in the future