Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

maR1ja March 26th, 2023

I am Nee here and didnt know that i have to introduce my self first lol instead i already have share my story under relationshio and friendship topic . But no one has read it :( i ammnot sharing to my fammor friends or to anybody. But i tried it here to see if someone would really listen. Because i am really longing for it . I felt so alone right now . Facing my struggles alone .

Sila4 March 26th, 2023

@maR1ja Hey!

maR1ja OP March 27th, 2023

Hey

AngelicFall March 27th, 2023

@maR1ja Welcome :)

anonhelp123 March 27th, 2023
@maR1ja

It's completely understandable that you're seeking someone to listen to you and share your experiences with, especially when you're feeling alone and going through a difficult time. It takes courage to open up and share your story, even in an online environment. I understand how disappointing it must be to not receive the support you're looking for.

Feeling alone and facing struggles by yourself can be incredibly challenging, and it may perhaps be important in finding ways to connect with others and share your feelings. What are some things you enjoy doing or interests you have that might help you connect with like-minded individuals who could provide the support and understanding you're seeking?

Here at 7 cups, I'm one of many Volunteer Listeners on this beautiful platform. You can always browse for Listeners at - https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/