Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

buddy needed

MemoryWriter11 October 13th, 2022

hoii~
I'm a Hungarian 23-year-old (xe/xyr) who is looking for buddies. I like writing, digital art, nice journals and composing music. my chat style is not to say goodbye online too often, and I wait for replies, as the whole human connection would be just one big communicating session. I find it to be comforting :3 if we can find the right amount of engagement, it can ease up the pressure without the feeling of being ignored. I'm not doing that on purpose, so first let's just see how our lives are allowing us to connect--and, in the end, clear communication can allow us to just ask.

millipede03 October 13th, 2022

I would love to be buddies with you I also like journaling and art👌

MemoryWriter11 OP October 13th, 2022

@millipede03
oh nice, hello^^
even though I've been on 7cups for years I'm still figuring out the community traditions here as I've been only venting to listeners so far. it seems that one on one chat is only possible with listeners, but I made a note with your nickname here :3 feel free to tag me anywhere you want.

tell me a thing or two you like about journaling and art:D I'd love to hear

millipede03 October 13th, 2022

Hey yea unfortunately only listeneters can have 1 on 1 chats . I wanted to become a listener on here but I dont know how sadly. Also one thing I like about Art is that's it's an easy way to express my emotions

MemoryWriter11 OP October 21st, 2022

@millipede03
I tried to tag you but it didn't work >_<
https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/ArtsCrafts_641/frompainterlytocartoony_288725/

Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall October 13th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11 It would be nice to be buddies and I also love drawing and sometimes journaling ^^

MemoryWriter11 OP October 13th, 2022

@Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall @Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall I also made a note of you :3 and feel free to tag me anytime.

Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall October 26th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11 yupp :3

@Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall
I tried to tag you, too
https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/ArtsCrafts_641/frompainterlytocartoony_288725/

Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall October 26th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11 your drawing is so cool, i wish i could color like that but Im afraid to ruin my drawings lol

MemoryWriter11 OP October 26th, 2022

I just ruined one today xDDD so bad, so bad. nyahhhh XD
I really... want to... accept... that I... ruin... things...
perfectionism is really not healthy and I don't want it :/

I'm saving up money for buying coloring pencils. they seem to be... not that dangerous. XD let's try. sometime.
I've been thinking about buying some professional ones like polychromos or prismacolor, but... I haven't really worked with coloring pencils before, and I might not be able to blend colors as I'd like to, and I'd be disappointed. so my aim is a cheaper, wax-based pack with 120 colors instead of 14. it has a really nice castle cover art and it just sold me over 🥲

Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall October 28th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11 prismacolor pencils are the only ones that i sometimes use, i can recommend those just because when you use it, it feels soft xD. Even tho Im not a fan of coloring my drawings i could recommend prismacolor. And the perfectionism thing, i relate too much (got to admit it 😔✊)
MemoryWriter11 OP October 29th, 2022

admitting it is the first step in controlling it. keep on! ✊🏽
maybe I will buy three or four prismacolors--or polychromoses, as those are the ones I see in my favorite stationery shop in stock as well. fortunately both are sold as standalone colors as well.

JustLiliana October 21st, 2022

Yo, this sounds fun, are You still looking for a buddy?

@JustCam
yes!!
still don't know a way to communicate well on this platform, but I add your name here on my special list!

bountifulMusic795 October 21st, 2022

@MemoryWriter11i could be your buddy

MemoryWriter11 OP October 22nd, 2022

added to the list:D

I was thinking, sometime in this thread we can plan a time where we use some of the group chats to hang out, hopefully not annoying others with it. or if any of you have a better idea, I'm here to listen

HelenaSays October 22nd, 2022

@MemoryWriter11

[steps in from the shadows]

hi i’m sage! i might be able to be ur friend?

@HelenaSays
hello, sage!
I still don't know if cross-tagging is working here on 7cups or not, but anyways, we can use this very post to chat. :D

HelenaSays October 26th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11

yayayay hii

@HelenaSays
your profile pic is so owl house-y. I love that!! where did you do that? picrew, maybe? :eyes:

HelenaSays October 26th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11

yeah i used a picrew!! ^^

Megdew45 October 22nd, 2022

I'd like to chat sometime pls text me if u feel comfortable

I'm an artist with interest in sports and writing also

I wanted soemone who was into digital to talk aboutit so let me know kindly

@Megdew45
ooh, you're a listener, and we're already talking! I just noticed! XD

Fishwithblocks October 26th, 2022

I like composing music too

@Fishwithblocks
nice :3
what tools do you prefer to use?

Kindlettering October 29th, 2022

@MemoryWriter11 Hi! I'm Jess Kind, nice to meet you!

MemoryWriter11 OP October 29th, 2022

hello!