Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

a must!!

enthusiasticTree4598 October 4th, 2016

A person who really cares and is there. I don't have to wait a week for a response. Someone who I can really connect with so I don't have to tell my story 50 times. Who doesn't treat me like a job but a person. Haven't found that in any listener sofar so I've stopped coming for the most part.

plantkissed October 4th, 2016

@enthusiasticTree4598 I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had good experiences with listeners here sad I'm here for you if you ever want to talk to me, and if I'm not the listener for you, please don't give up! You are worthy of somebody who will support you, validate you, and make you feel like you're heard; please don't give up hope heart Sending hugs and positivity your way!

@plantkissed also I'm not sure whether I added it, so I meant to say that you're free to pm me or talk to me whenever you need to heart

enthusiasticTree4598 OP October 4th, 2016

@plantkissed oh it sais I can't start a conversation with a teen listener but thank you

@enthusiasticTree4598 Oh no, I'm sorry!! D: I hope that you find somebody who will listen to and support you fully; best of luck heartheart I have faith that there will be an adult listener who will be able to help you and make you feel heard and appreciated!

enthusiasticTree4598 OP October 4th, 2016

@plantkissedthank you

freefromworries October 4th, 2016

@enthusiasticTree4598

Hello! I am available if you'd like to talk. While I might not be online constantly, I do try to check at least a few times a day, and we can always schedule times in which we will both be available during! If you want to, just send me a message and I'll respond as soon as I can.