Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WANTED: Friend & accountability partner

Babu January 9th, 2017

Let me first introduce myself as Babu. Unlike the mouse in my profile picture I sometimes forget to put my helmet on.
This can have unpleasant surprises as a resullt. It might be put in a rather funny way but what all I wanted to say is
that sometimes I need somebody who is watching over me as a good friend and dares to keep me accountable.

As someone who is struggling with a few not so good habits I am looking for a warmhearted listener who may daily check
in on me to see how I have been doing. Maybe you are also struggling with something and are looking for somebody to be
your accountability partner? I am looking for a person I can trust who can celebrate our victories and provide mature loving
support during the more challenging days.
I realize this is pretty intensive but rest assure that this little mouse's health will appreciate your heartfelt support. smiley

AgathaBritainbound January 9th, 2017

@diligentPerson5680 good evening diligent mouse! I have been told I am a good person with a kind heart. I know how it feels to struggle. No 2 days are the same. It is made worse if you are doing it on your own. I'm in the same place. I think I lost my helmet and have fallen on my head 1 too many times! Actually, I think my brain has ran away. Perhaps I should advertise for a better model to replace it!

I have some experience with 12 step programs and I know how important it is that you are held accountable for what you do or don't do. You also need support and someone to vent to.

You will find that here. There is always someone to talk to. And most listeners develop a relationship with members/guests. We are encouraged to follow those who want help. As someone who wants to go into a counseling career, I know the importance of developing this skill. You're welcome to contact me or any other listener.

amicableMaple935 January 9th, 2017

Hey, Iv'e always been looking just for someone to check in on me and talk to me about all my problems. I could do the same for you? @diligentPerson5680

Babu OP January 9th, 2017

@amicableMaple935 hey!! That sounds great! It seems that only listeners can have 1-1 chats though. :-( Sorry because I would have loved to stay in touch with you.

afzalmaverick January 9th, 2017

@diligentPerson5680 hey

Babu OP January 9th, 2017

@afzalmaverick Hello wink