Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Truely Alone (loneliness listener/friend)

helpfulRaspberries5303 February 14th, 2016

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a long term listener/friend/chat buddy that can chat frequently, I'm dealing with some difficult health and life circumstances that have left me alone, people having passed away and life changes which brought a slow loss of friends.

I also have random anxiety/nervousness but it's mostly controlled. I'm working on new friends but i'm not the most social person so I do have difficult meeting new people.

I'm looking for someone above 18, preferrably above 22. Here is my post from another subsection.

"I enjoy making jokes, making fun of myself and ourselves because of some of the stupid things we do thinking they were great ideas at the time. I'm a nice person and believe everyone is great and equal in their own way, I don't believe anyone is inherently better as a person than someone else, we all contribute differently and don't always see how were doing that. I'm a nice and caring person. I like being your should to cry on and to listen to you as long as we remember to have fun and laugh the rest of the time.

I really like going on drives or long walks in good weather, I'm into tech, gaming, movies (havn't seen many new ones recently), being competitive (while remaining nice), I like youtube (looking for some new fun youtubers), I'm in general a motivated person who wants to do alot of things in life but recently have been very much alone. I'd also like to spend a few years traveling or perhaps my entire life traveling if possible haha. "

helpfulRaspberries5303 OP February 14th, 2016

I'd prefer to keep this over the internet and not meet in real life.

cyci February 14th, 2016

@helpfulRaspberries5303 i am here forr ya, you can find me abywhen you feel like to 😉

softEyes34 February 14th, 2016

@cyci it says you only listen to teens I'm 24 :p

cyci February 15th, 2016

@softEyes34 well but being a friend never bother age ...

PositiveStateOfMind February 14th, 2016

Hey I will be your listener friend if you want I know what it's like not to be as social as you want if you want to PM feel free to do so :)