Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sticking to things/getting things done.

underthemoonlightdust April 11th, 2015

Hello,this is the second time im posting in the forums..Ive used this website for a bit now but im still not sure of all the rules or how everything works here,I have talked to some nice listeners on here though.AnywaysI have trouble getting things done,sticking to things.Like making calls,appointments,doing chores,going to bed on time,waking up at a certain time.So i was hoping to find a listener who will help me stick to things i need to do and make sure i get them done.Someone who will motivate me,but also be patient not get angry when i dont do things,someone who will also acknoledge when i do a good job too or when i make and effort at least and lastly push me a bit too.

Fictionatrix April 11th, 2015

I would reccomend that you make lists. I suffer from depression and often my chores keep piling up and I end up accomplshing nothing. The reason I realised is that the pressure of the amount of work that had to be done made me procrastinate even more. Hence, I decided to make lists. Small lists, with small goals. Also if possible tell people around you, so they can remind you. You can also stick post its in your room/desk to remind you. Put alarms or download this app called-Colournote It enables you to create a widget on the homepage of your fone.

BeWell April 11th, 2015

Hi there. I'm a listener and I wouldn't mind being your accountability buddy if you wish. I have a bit of experience in creating SMART goals and whatnot from my career path thusfar. Feel free to shoot me a message. I'll follow up with you on Monday regardless and you can choose whether or not to go through with me from there too.

underthemoonlightdust OP April 12th, 2015

Hello thanks for responding :)

I would definitly be interested in you helping me out with what i wrote.I need all the help i can get.

BeWell April 12th, 2015

Wuuut.... sorry, I'm still such a newbie at this. I just realized that I cannot send you a message but you can send one to me. Shoot me a quick note whenever you're ready and we can get started :)