Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Boundaries on Sexual Health Chats

CamLavvy02 February 26th, 2023

[Trigger warning for sexual abuse & addiction related topics being mentioned.]

Thank you for taking the time to look over my forum. As someone who takes Sexual Health chats, I decided to provide a specific list regarding my boundaries. Anyone is free to message me and ask any further questions if needed. (Some words will be censored/bypass censors for context reasons.)

Sexual Health Issues I can provide support for:

• Both Men & Women's Issues
  • Circumcision
  • M*sturbation
  • Menstruation & Maturation
  • P*rn Addiction & Support
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Sexual Relationships

Sexual Health Issues I cannot provide support for:

• Abuse from any abuser's perspective
  • Animal-human relations
  • Consensual Incest & P*dophilia
  • Kinks
  • Pregnancy related issues
  • Roleplaying
  • S*xting

* Both of these lists are subject to change. If there is an update, a new post will be provided below.

Again, if anyone has questions, feel free to respond to this post or PM me. Don't be afraid to reach out. I'm more than happy to elaborate or further explain on anything that needs more clarification.

fruityPond7887 February 27th, 2023

@CamLavvy02 This is a great post for your members to read and it's good that you shared it Cam! I'm really happy that you have boundaries and make sure that you and your members are the most comfortable. You are a great Listener and you should be proud of yourself for all the people that you have helped! Keep doing great! We are so happy you are here!😊

CamLavvy02 OP February 27th, 2023

@fruityPond7887 oh, thank you so so much! It means a lot to me when people show appreciation for my work. I am very grateful for your support, it makes me feel welcome here! 💟

fruityPond7887 March 1st, 2023

@CamLavvy02 Aww absolutely! You are always welcome here no matter what! We are here if you have any questions!❤️

Brooke0720 April 26th, 2023

@CamLavvy02 I found this interesting, because I struggle with what us appropriate and not in sexual health chats. I think this is helpful for any member that does sexual health, especially to have set boundaries clearly set so there is no room for confusion. I plan to incorporate this into my chats regarding sexual health.