Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for Long Term Support!

Behindhazeleyes May 20th, 2018

Hey! I struggle with anxiety, depression, and complex PTSD. Most of my issues stem from the PTSD. My trauma was caused by physical and emotional child abuse that went on for far too long.

I'm looking for a positive, gentle, and extra supportive listener who would be willing to be there for me. I cannot currently afford therapy, but I do see a campus therapist during the school year. (I'm a 19 year old college student).

Please PM me if you would be interested in supporting me. Preferably, I'd like a female listener, as I am a female.

MonBon June 8th, 2018

@Behindhazeleyes

Hey there! I hope you are able to find a listener to support you in these issues. In the meantime, I have collected some resources that I hope will be useful for you:

Anxiety Forums <-- click here

Depression Forums <-- click here

Complex PTSD Forums <-- click here

Sexual Assault & Sexual Abuse Forums <-- I realize you didn't specify if it was sexual, but I wanted to leave these here just in case

Child Abuse Forums <-- click here

Verified Female Listeners who are accepting long term members with anxiety as a topic <-- click here

Verified Female Listeners who are accepting long term members with depression as a topic <-- click here

Verified Female Listeners who are acceping long term members with domestic violence as a topic <-- I included this as our child abuse section lives within the domestic abuse forums (which included the domestic violence section)

Verified Female Listeners who are accepting long term members with PTSD/Trauma as a topic <-- click here

Anxiety Self-Help Guide <-- click here

Depression Self-Help Guide <-- click here

Domestic Assault Self-Help Guide <-- included for the same reasons as above

Traumatic Experiences Self-Help Guide <-- click here

Additionally, I looked through the listener classifieds and found a female listener accepting long term members with anxiety and depression as topics

I hope that helps! Best of luck.

vivelespatates July 6th, 2018

Hey there @Behindhazeleyes ! While English is not my first language, I would be happy to chat with you. I'm familiar and comfortable handling chats on anxiety and PTSD, mainly related to abuses in childhood, both physical and emotional, on a long period. If you are comfortable to have to rephrase sometimes or ask me to rephrase if my english is not perfect, then it worth to give a try! My focus is emotional support of course, empowering you in your healing and growing. I also love working with tools offered on 7cups, seeing which ones can best help you. If you are interested, just message me with the keyword "lapinou" so I know I can accept the chat. :)