Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just need a friend right now.

amplified1622 February 21st, 2015

Would someone be willing to talk to me one on one? It doesnt feel right just getting a random person on this..

smiLingOnion21 February 21st, 2015

Hi. I can listen. What's up?

amplified1622 OP February 21st, 2015

I feel like I have been annoying all of my friends for no reason. I try to talk to them because they are my friends and they start a new conversation or something. I dont know who to talk to anymore face to face. Its killing me.

smiLingOnion21 February 21st, 2015

There must be a reason for it. Or maybe there is nothing. And sometimes we feel like there is a problem but there is none. I would try to talk to them one by one. I would asked if I did something wrong. But that was just my opinion.

I have started to but I feel like they wont care because well they are people i know but arent good friends with. THey are the people that i used to sit next to in class and theyd help me with homework i couldnt understand and now they wont even respond.

Jerry3821 February 21st, 2015

What happing need help

I feel like what I said above but right now I am afraid to get out of bed because I dont want my day to be ruined.

therapinto February 21st, 2015

You can talk through a listener of your choice here: www.7cups.com/browselisteners