Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would be the worst thing that could happen in a date??

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

* light hearted topic, please be mindful* 

Deal breaker, what would be the worst thing that could happen in a date. Perhaps something they or you said/asked. Or maybe something just outright embarrassing??

jesusredeemedme2425 September 17th

It sounded pretty bad but I’m not sure honestly.

Tinywhisper11 OP September 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425 @genericbeing don't worry I'm ok ❤

Yay! You’re too tough to let anything take you down ;)

genericbeing September 18th

@Tinywhisper11 :) :) :)

cat-cat-jumping.gif

jesusredeemedme2425 September 18th

Awww <3

genericbeing September 18th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Happy cat!

jesusredeemedme2425 September 19th

Hungry cat? Hehe

genericbeing September 19th

@jesusredeemedme2425 If he keeps hopping he'll get hungry lol

jesusredeemedme2425 September 19th

Exercise definitely gives you an appetite hehe

Tinywhisper11 OP September 19th

@jesusredeemedme2425 @genericbeing

ramen-ramen-cat.gif

@Tinywhisper11 Good, that cat needs noodles!

Tinywhisper11 OP September 20th

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂😂

jesusredeemedme2425 September 20th

I need noodles!!! Hehe

genericbeing September 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425

noodle-eating.gif

@jesusredeemedme2425 Ya ya

jacek73 September 17th

@Tinywhisper11

Some of the 'best' texts I've ever heard:

"I am disappointed, because on the photo you head a beard, and now you don't have it."

"Why do you have to wear this stupid cap?" (the answer is: because I suffer from sinusitis)

Grumbling that I "look too young and fresh", so she might be seen as "an elderly woman who tries to seduce a young guy" (actually, I was 50 and she was between 52 and 55).

Grumbling that I "look too old and serious" to meet (while I commuted 30 miles for her, she was almost an hour late for a date, forgot the makeup, and said she's in a hurry).

Complaining to me in a restaurant that a HOT apple pie she ordered is HOT, and the egg white foam is too thin.

Showing dissatisfaction to the waitress that the orange juice was from the box, not freshly squeezed (the ladies failed to communicate).

"I am starting to like you, but you know, you are free, and I used to meet only married men."

She excitedly telling me on a date that her husband left her for their secretary, but now, while the secretary is pregnant, he wants to come back to her.

Telling me on the first date that her ex husband is in prison for attempted murder on their neighbour with an axe. Both men were too drunk to remember what actually happened.

Telling my (also on the first date and with details!) about, let's euphemistically say, 'digestive problems' of her dog.

She saying to me "I hope you would like to know me better" AFTER she forced a first kiss, said she had to go and had no idea if and how soon we can meet again.

"I know it's a Friday evening, but my adult kids are out and I have some ironing to do".

Now I tend to laugh at this. But these were the times I should have left much earlier ;-)

You’ve had some adventures. :P

Tinywhisper11 OP September 18th

@jacek73 oh no😂😂😂😂😂😂 you've had the worst dates ever😂😂😂😂😂 you need to swap dating sites😂😂😂😂

TheAutumnWitch September 20th

@Tinywhisper11

Worst thing to happen on a date would be for them to tell the server "No dessert; check please" before you can speak up and order yourself a lovely selection from the dessert section 😭 Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, but I would be so mad if my bf were to ever do this to me.

Tinywhisper11 OP September 20th

@TheAutumnWitch yep that would be devastating😂😂😂😂😂 it's times like that when we wish we knew kung fu

😂😂😂😂😂

jesusredeemedme2425 September 21st

Nonono… That’s because he plans to serve you hot apple pie with whipped cream on a horse and carriage ride, under a blanket and a full moon and snow <3

Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 awwww ❤

TheAutumnWitch September 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ooh~! But there's the argument that we can have two desserts; one at the restaurant and then the apple in the carriage ride. 😇

TheAutumnWitch September 21st

*apple pie

Tinywhisper11 OP September 22nd

@TheAutumnWitch wow! Really only 2 desserts😮😮 this guy is cheap, dump him

TheAutumnWitch 6 hours ago

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂 I like your way of thinking! One of EACH dessert ought to win me over.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 21st

True. You can never have too many desserts. How about a decadent cheesecake? <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 ewwww no cheesecake

jesusredeemedme2425 September 23rd

I’ll have yours ;)

@jesusredeemedme2425

Perhaps 🤔 I’m lactose-intolerant, and I found that out the hard way with a lovely strawberry cheesecake, so now cheesecake is iffy for me. I have to be in the mood for it.

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Tinywhisper11

This isn’t related to the topic, but I wanted to let you both know that I’m having surgery on the 8th and will probably be recovering for a while, so please don’t be alarmed if I’m away from 7cups for longer than usual. Hope you both have been well; love you my friends ♥️♥️

jesusredeemedme2425 3 hours ago

Awwww, feel better! We love you! Give us updates if you’d like <3

Peachdrum414 September 22nd

They tell you you’re ugly then leave

@Peachdrum414 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 I hope that never happens to anyone ever. It's times like that you need to carry pepper spray

jesusredeemedme2425 September 23rd

Why pepper spray? Why isn’t salt spray a thing??