Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

That Butterflies in my Stomach Moment

Athena108 August 11th

Hellooo everybody!

Do you remember your first crush? When you had a crush on him? Why did you begin liking him? And, any moment between you too? (literally any, romantic, embarrassing, or awkward)

If you remember any of it, write it down! You can write long paras too if you have many crushes. (tell me about every one of them GURL)

I'll tell mine later...(pinkie promise)

image_1723368888.png

P.S.- This is my first thread *giggles hysterically*

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@Athena108 😂😂 well done its a very good thread ❤❤

Personally if you have butterflies in your stomach, I advice you to stop eating caterpillars😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can't answer this question I've never dated, or had a crush😕 yeah! I'm wierd😋

Athena108 OP August 11th

@Tinywhisper11

Hehe..lol.

Thanks for being the first reply whisperrr.

Luv<3

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@Athena108 ❤❤😁❤❤

toughTiger6481 August 11th

@Athena108

I had crushes and fell in deep love twice in my life and i can tell you the Butterflies thing was not there or i did not notice....love can happen in many forms and movies and books make it seem like it is at first sight or so magical  you know beyond everything is a fairy tale .....and so many feel left out of this "experience" 

It is IMO the idea that this is what happens that confuses some that it must not be real because they did not have butterflies.  In my case I disliked the person who became  my first love we spent decades together it was when we got to know the person inside that love bloomed.......that is why i tell anyone who asks how will they know or how should it feel it is different for everyone.  

Athena108 OP August 12th

@toughTiger6481

Woww! I like ur point of view.

slowdecline48 August 11th

So much time has passed & I've met so many people, I barely recall... The first crush that I can remember & did not pursue was on a girl named Tara. I was around 14 or 15 then. She was a lean brunette, with a few freckles, from a well-to-do family. A quiet & reserved sort. She was cute...not a 10, though. Maybe a 6.7 if I'm being generous. But at the time I thought she was the hottest thing since sunburn & the loveliest lass I had ever seen. I never got the butterflies-in-stomach feeling. (I felt something much different but will refrain from describing it) 😈😆

It was probably for the best that nothing happened between us. Tara wasn't from the same city as me, & my parents' net worth was nowhere near hers'. We didn't have much in common.

Athena108 OP August 12th

@slowdecline48

Woah! With your detailed description I could see a picture of her forming in my mind.