Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mutual friend doesn't like me

FoxesareCool Tuesday

My boyfriend and I have a mutual friend and she hangsout and talks to him like normal but anytime I reach out I either get silence or some other form of distant chatter.

We used to all be pretty close net but now it just seems all she cares about is chatting to my BF, now obviously im okay with them hanging out and such i trust my BF but it really rubbed me the wrong way when she knows im around too and only really wants to talk to him.

I personally have zero clue to how I may have upset her even my boyfriend is perplexed on the whole thing, saying that she doesn't even ask about me anymore.

I'm just asking for advice on what you would do? I do miss the times when we all used to be close but since she's been acting all weird, I really don't think thats possible now.

dtanushree Tuesday

@FoxesareCool

Sorry to hear that. Must be so painful to see this change in someone who once was so close to you. There should be a reason for her behaving like that all of a sudden? Have you considered asking her or your bf asking her about it? 

I know it feels awkward to straightforwardly ask a question like that but maybe you can ask it in a polite way like- "Hey, I hope you are okay. There is something going on in my mind and I just wanted to talk to you and make sure if everything is okay between us."

Maybe asking this to her in person would be very difficult so, you can try texting her.. ☺️☺️

I understand and relate to your feelings.. I hope its nothing unpleasant and only a tiny misunderstanding.. Friendships are incredibly valuable, and it's worth making an effort to mend things when conflicts arise. A little understanding, patience, and open communication can go a long way in preserving those meaningful connections. After all, the bond with a true friend is something that adds so much joy and support to our lives!

pikachu.gif