Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for people that would be welling to chat :)

user294739 September 19th

Hello everyone,

I’m from chile and I suffer from depression and anxiety. I was raped by my ex partner that i had to see every day because we went to the same school. I pressed charges against him and ended up getting a restraining order and the school didn’t do anything. I had to change schools because I couldn’t stand seeing him. Every time I did I would get panic attacks and having to go home. Also my best friend at the time is now dating him after knowing everything that happened. This made me attempt suicide 2 times. Now Im in this new school and it has been better but also really hard to make a lot of friends because Im currently in high school and all the friend groups are all really formed.

I would love to talk to someone, (they don’t necessarily have to understand what im going through).

thanks

theboymoana September 26th

@user294739

hi user ! Am so sorry all been through and how the people that should been there for you wasn’t 😔 you didn’t deserve any that happen I’m glad you going different school now hope you make some friends there soon

if want I can be your friend 🥲can call me moana or real name is Nahoa both is good ! Im awkward and weird but try my best be nice person 💛

hope you doing ok friend

user294739 OP Monday

You don’t get how good I felt after reading this Nahoa. I just feel like you are the only one that has understanded what i said and actually helped me.

I would love too be your friend❤️.

GoodTrouble19 September 27th

@user294739 I’ll be your friend