Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

To my members

My dear friends,

@wittyYard690 @Gigiminajj @aashleiB @KiminoSuizouwoTabetai @braveMoon6610 @SyriusSystem @peachVillage228 @adaptableShip3237 @adaptableShip3237

Hiii guys, 

As am writing you this, I just turned 18. So that means I can't listen to teens right now : (( . All our conversations were taken from me so it's really beyond my power ! I want you all to know that I really had fun talking to you guys and wish you all the best really!! Hope u guys understand and am really sorry that I can't do anything about this :")) 

SyriusSystem July 21st

@compassionateIceCream7468 noooooo😭 why did u have to grow so fasttt

we'll rlly miss u TT^TT and i just finished my painting too TT0TT😭

i hope u have plenty of cool adventures on the other sideee! take caree🥺

@SyriusSystem please drop it here I was dying to see it 😭😭 and thank youuu so muchh

SyriusSystem July 21st

@compassionateIceCream7468     i think i kinda ruined it at the end but heerree it isss

https://ibb.co/PDQ8srS

SyriusSystem July 21st

@SyriusSystem idk if the thingy will work thoo TT^TT

@SyriusSystem OMGGG I LOVED ITT ESPECIALLY THE BLUE LIGHTING 

SyriusSystem July 21st

@compassionateIceCream7468

thankyuuuu, and also thanks for everythingg

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm really gonna miss you. first, my account and I had to leave, and now you have to leave. I'm gonna miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.

@KiminoSuizouwoTabetai me toooo 😭😭😭😭😭 I really loved uuuu it's a shame we had to be separated like thiss 😭 always keep in mind that'll always love uuu and be there for u, not physically but spiritually lol

thank you for everything. for every chat, for every word, for every second you spent comforting me, for being there for me, for supporting me, and for all the care you gave me. I can never ever thank you enough. I hope the best for you, and I will never forget you. you deserve all the love and happiness in the universe. I'll always feel your presence, spiritually, and I will always be with you too. you're the best.

@KiminoSuizouwoTabetai girl thank youuu wishhhh u all the best and happiness too 😭 maybe in another universe we were neighbours and got the chance to hangout with each other 

Love u endlessly ♡

😭😭💔 maybe... in another universe, maybe...

goodbye 😭

KiminoSuizouwoTabetai August 20th

ohayo. i just thought i'd say hi and make sure everything is going well. hehe o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

compassionateIceCream7468 OP August 20th

@KiminoSuizouwoTabetai hiii sweetie how are you doing? For me am doing fine but I miss u guys so much the teens side is definitely my favourite but I have to adapt to the adults side too ! Who has life been like the last period ?

KiminoSuizouwoTabetai August 21st

i'm so glad to hear ur doing well. we all miss you here too so much .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. 

I'm doing well myself, and i can assure you that now I'm better at handling problems more than before. i hope you find the adult side fun and not so irritating, it can be challenging, but you can do it, hehe. and always remember that i always think about you and wish you the best ever.

compassionateIceCream7468 OP August 21st

@KiminoSuizouwoTabetai Am so happy and proudddd of you 🤭 girl you never disappoint! Am really glad that you've grown more after our last interactions. I really miss uu and wish u all the besttttt in the worlddd. Take careee

KiminoSuizouwoTabetai August 22nd

arigato arigato, you always know the right things to say, arigato ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ you're always the best, arigato. take care and stay safe, mhm. *nod nod*