Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Soul mates

Saly33 September 2nd, 2023

soul mates
When I was young, I loved to gather the children of the neighbors to play and knock on their doors to come and play for hours... Then I grew up and started looking for friends from other countries... And I was thinking... Can I gather 50 friends from different countries? When do I meet them? And how? Is there time to get to know each other if it is a short trip?? How will I know their interests.. their hobbies.. their way of thinking...!!!
My thoughts were just imagination... And now the internet has made this fantasy come true Today I am looking for those friends in a virtual imaginary world... A world that brings us together only in spirits... I listen to one of them while he is on one continent and the other writes to me from another continent. We feel the same feelings and thoughts. I grieve for this. I support this one who listens to me. If I were really beside him, I would ease his sorrows, even though I entered to save myself from my sorrows. This wonderful world that unites us with souls removes great pain and gloom of loneliness from us, to restore to our souls the pulse and the feeling of the reality of our existence on this earth... in this community How many beautiful souls will I meet and be a companion in the spirit world???

Optimisticempath September 2nd, 2023

@Saly33 so beautiful πŸ₯Ί im vvv grateful for cups for allowing me to meet so many beautiful souls here πŸ’• you all v precious and kind and I hope everyone's days get better and better, it's sad seeing people hurting πŸ˜” but your right we can try to do our best to comfort them in whatever lil ways possible too πŸ’• thank you for being so nice πŸ€—πŸ€—

Saly33 OP September 3rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for your comment... You look soft-hearted... and this little bear or panda expresses kindness and innocence... I read about him when he is sad or lonely, sitting like this in front of the wall.... I would like us to be supportive of each other and feel each other, even in simple words...β€πŸ‘

Optimisticempath September 5th, 2023

@Saly33 πŸ’• appreciate your kindness so much πŸ₯°

Saifelhak74 September 5th, 2023

@Saly33, hi really while I read your words I went through your feelings and thoughts to find myself living a special imagination about a virtual island where we can meet, enjoy, listen to each other, and support each other virtually.

so, I'm in, Just let's create our virtual friendly island, and let's gather anyone to accept our idea and support our thoughts. and push our project away to reach everyone around the earth.

see you in the virtual friendship island.

Jewelmoon17 September 6th, 2023

@Saly33

Hi you are a very nice person. Hope there are more like you.

This is very inspiring for me cause right now I am struggling with so much problems in my life. That even my close friends sometimes could not understand me at all.

DeProfundis77 September 6th, 2023

@Saly33

Hello from Madrid, Spain! I hold out my hand to you! Today is my birthday 😍

Optimisticempath September 7th, 2023

@DeProfundis77 happy birthday to you πŸ₯³πŸ’•πŸŽ‚πŸ«

Saifelhak74 September 8th, 2023

@DeProfundis77

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸŽ‚

DeProfundis77 September 8th, 2023

PThank you from Madrid as I wake up from a session of ECT!❀️😘

MeowDarkChocolate September 9th, 2023

@Saly33 This is so beautifully crafted and I adore how you painted your words. I often feel the same way cos I believe souls find a way to come together sooner or later. Thank you for reassuring my beliefs, hopes and dreams πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’œ

JinavaroMartin September 21st, 2023

Hello from France ! Hope you have a beautiful day πŸ™

Saifelhak74 September 21st, 2023

@JinavaroMartin

bonjour, vous Γͺtes le bienvenu.