Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

effects

berrysbs08 July 30th

i heard from other ppl that having an ed would disrupt your focus on anything and i honestly didnt believe them at first but now that school resumes, im having a hard time focusing on some of my classes and the voices are soo loud (internally) i cant even figure out which one is for me and which one should i listen to

i hope you guys have a great day ahead <\33

berrysbs08 OP July 31st

07/31

i just realized that i cannot remember the last time i got my period i already had irregular periods even before it got worse (i dont like saying im getting worse ://) but i think it has been months (?) since i last had it i know that that’s a sign that what i was doing to my body was unhealthy. i want to love my body again. she’s been thru so much )):

KristenHR August 4th

@berrysbs08

I'm really glad you have shared.  ED is a lot and changes a lot.  The ED voices can be so loud.  It sounds like you are really wanting to get your health back and take back control from ED. 

Do you have any support?

berrysbs08 OP August 5th

@KristenHR

as of this moment, no. and i find myself longing for it i began to open up to some of my friends but they’re also going through a tough time like this. i need support just someone to remind me and keep me on track