Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen discussion: coping with eating disorder

Hopeprovider6771 Saturday

Hello everyone šŸ‘‹!

Hope this message finds you well . Iā€™m here with some exciting news , Iā€™m hosting a teen discussionĀ onĀ SundayĀ 3pm easternĀ for anyone struggling with an eating disorder. Let's come together to share our experiences and find support. Tomorrowā€™s topic will be as following : what have you been doing to try coping with eating disorder ?Ā 

We'll discuss theĀ personal strugglesĀ we've faced, theĀ strategiesĀ that have helped us, and theĀ hopeĀ we've found. Remember whether you're just starting your recovery or have been in it for a while,Ā your story matters.

Hoping to see you all there ! If you do have any questions in mind please feel free to reach me out !Ā  Ā 9.22.24

āš ļøfor teens only āš ļø

KristenHR Saturday

@Hopeprovider6771

This is great!Ā Ā 

It will be held in the Teen Eating Disorder Chat Room.Ā  It will be open 5 minutes before the chat starts.

Hopeprovider6771 OP Sunday

@KristenHR thank you for the information !

rationalGrapefruitq 2 days ago

I will be there I am on the verge of an eating disorder... I tell I on SundayšŸ˜„

Hopeprovider6771 OP 2 days ago

@rationalGrapefruitq hi rational ! Sorry to tell you that the teen chat for coping with eating disorders has been done last Sunday , but check the community more to know when our next session weā€™ll be welcoming you again šŸ¤—šŸ¤— looking forward to see you to my next session rational ! Stay tuned ā¤ļø