Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help me please >_

Gumirami July 8th, 2018

I don't want to continue eating... I don't know how to scape from this terrible fear of gaining weight. I liked how I looked before recovering but I can't starve again because I'm with my family all time and I also don't want to make my health worse. I can't stop thinking I'm ugly and I'm still underweight so I don't know how would I feel when I'm normalšŸ˜. I hate thinspo pictures so much I can't delete them from my mind... I want to be like that girls. I also think that if I'm skinny it shows better my personality but I can't explain how and I don't want people to see me different from how I am, first impressions are really important and even if you don't want to do it you judge people by how they look. This gives me a lot of anxiety and all I do is eat cry and sleep hahaha. I bought clothes yesterday and that was triggering af. Kill me please T-T

Daisies12345 July 8th, 2018

@Gumirami

Hey.I've experienced what you're going through right now a few years ago so I understand what you feel at the moment.Having recovered and being healthy and happy again has showed me how terrible it really was.I was so unhappy and i felt like i could only be happy if i was extremly skinny.Not eating was all i cared about.I was really skinny but so unhappy.Recovering is hard but if you recover believe me you're doing the right thing.Don't stop now.This is your life.I am so much happier now.I haven't weighed myself for 2 years and i don't think about calories.I work out but only if i feel like it.I'm happy.Please remember this.Being skinny won't make you happy.But a great character,love,kindness,good food and the people you love.I'm sure your family is so proud of you for recovering and you should really be too.I know when you're in that state you don't really care about what other people tell you but feel free to message me if you want to talk about it