Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Called gross

Sherbertdab January 22nd, 2015

I use this app called Talklife. It's a helpful resource for people with mental health illnesses and really general problems. You can go and vent.And talk about problems. Recently I went on to talk about the fact that I'm decreasing the number of caloriesand I got called selfish and gross. and it's seriously making me cry I know I'm gross and selfish, I know it's unhealthy but eating makes me want to kill myself, and throw up. I just needed help. But this one person decides to practically shoot me in the face.

January 23rd, 2015

Don't call you like that. It will just make you feel.worse :/ Vent here talk to people and if someone is mean or so...s*rew him/her

Sherbertdab OP January 23rd, 2015

I just gave up six months clean for that ass. Can't believe it.

Jay8C1Law6 January 23rd, 2015

Hi hun,

I wont say I understand your situationbut you should know that regardless to what rude people say to you, you shouldn't give in to their words. I highly doubt that you are gross and selfish because you feel the need to eat less. You are eating even if it's small amounts and you are seeking help so you are definitelyno selfish. So lets try to power through and conquer these evil feelings. Ok?