Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eating Disorder Community Chats

KristenHR November 29th, 2023

ed-chat_1701285021.png

Join us for discussion chats in our Eating Disorder Community.

Adults - Friday, Dec 1 at 3 pm Eastern in the Eating Disorder support room. 

Teens - Saturday, Dec 2 at 12 pm Eastern in the Teen Disorder support room. 

The room will open 5-10 minutes prior to the discussion chat begins.  Please join us!

Eating Disorder Guidelines

• Refrain from mentioning specific weights or calorie counts to avoid triggering others.
  • Remember this is a support community - we should all be supportive of each other’s stories and struggles.
  • Everyone’s struggles are different; please avoid encouraging anyone to lose or gain weight.
  • Avoid overly graphic content and mark potentially sensitive posts with a ‘Trigger Warning’ at the top line of the post.
  • Pro-eating disorder content will not be tolerated.

If you wish to be added or removed from the taglist, please go here.

@agreeableWest1354 @Catanaandmiagirl @courteousCar9137 @creativeDart @cyanPlatypus6370 @dinomaskmaker1987 @dream88catcher @enlightenedDew4105 @eunicengg @friendlyEve3 @Georginahowe @GwydionRowan @Holly74 @koli @KristenHR @lxveyoongi @Michelh1996 @MinecraftMob @Ruby2468 @Rubylistens22 @sadcat13 @TheMadHatterWasHere @Warriorprincess47 @ASilentObserver

ASilentObserver November 30th, 2023

@KristenHR Thank you for putting the schedule for the week. I can attend 12 pm with teens one. I look forward to learning more about ED with you and teens. 

KristenHR OP November 30th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Looking forward to having you there!

KristenHR OP December 14th, 2023

We have our community chats this week.

Adults - Friday, December 15 at 3 pm Eastern

Teens Saturday, December 16 at 12 pm Eastern

Hope to see you then!

KristenHR OP December 15th, 2023

I have to cancel this weekend's chat.  I apologize for the short notice.  I'll reschedule it for next week.

Kristen

ASilentObserver December 18th, 2023

@KristenHR thank you for the headsup, Kristen. I hope everything is alright. Look forward for the next scheduled discussion

KristenHR OP December 28th, 2023

It's chat discussion week!  We'll talk about your Goal for Recovery 2024

Adults - join me tomorrow (Friday, December 29th) at 3 pm Eastern

Teens - Join me Saturday, December 30th at 12 pm Eastern

I'll open the room approximately 10 minutes prior to the discussion beginning in our Eating Disorder Chat Room. 

If you wish to be added or removed from the taglist, please go here.

@agreeableWest1354 @Catanaandmiagirl @courteousCar9137 @creativeDart @cyanPlatypus6370 @Deadtiredperson175 @dinomaskmaker1987 @dream88catcher @enlightenedDew4105 @eunicengg @friendlyEve3 @Georginahowe @GwydionRowan @Holly74 @koli @KristenHR @lxveyoongi @Michelh1996 @MinecraftMob @Ruby2468 @Rubylistens22 @sadcat13 @TheMadHatterWasHere @Warriorprincess47