Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for someone who struggles with BED

L3xi April 18th, 2017

Hi, I'm Lexi I'm looking for preferably a female between 20-30 if possible who suffers from BED. I don't seem to be having much luck with finding a listener!

I'm not very good with the whole support forum kinda thing but I feel alone living with this so would massively appreciate some friendly conversation which I can equally give back

Please message me look forward to hearing from you x

Katiethedogmom April 20th, 2017

Hey!

so I struggle wth the same thing coming back from anorexia. Maybe we can help each other. I'm also a 25 year old female :)

letshelpeachotherdeborah April 20th, 2017

@L3xi I'm suffering from the same problem as you, I can not control myself, so I came in search of something like this application, which besides giving you a motivation, helps to make friends c:

Rainonpennylane April 22nd, 2017

@letshelpeachotherdeborah Hi there, I am 21 year old girl and I am currently seeking help for my BED as well after having anorexia for 4 years. I would love to talk with all of you so we can beat this horrible disorder!

beautifulKoala49 April 20th, 2017

I am a female with BED!

letshelpeachotherdeborah April 20th, 2017

@beautifulKoala49 can I try to help you ?

friendlyDime6247 April 24th, 2017

@letshelpeachotherdeborah how do you message people

tealPlane993 April 24th, 2017

@L3xi I have BED. I am always feeling out of control, guilty and ashamed. Im female but a bit younger than 20. If you want, I'd be happy to talk to you. I need someone to talk to aswell :)