Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new to this

beatricej1234 December 14th, 2015

hey guys new to this whole thing, im 20 and been dealing with this for a very long time, nervous to be admitting this

professionalPerspective60 December 14th, 2015

@beatricej1234

Hiya πŸ™‚ nice to meet you!

I know it can be very nerve wrecking visiting a new place, so I would like to try and put your mind at rest. We are all new at some point, we all have to start somewhere, and hey! Guess what? There is not rush sweetness, you don't have to open up immediately, just take small steps, like you are doing now! And actually, do you even know how brave you are? Let me tell you. You are very brave for coming here today, and reaching out! It's not easy, but look hey! You have done it πŸ™‚, I'm feeling very proud of you right now because you have taken a huge step without even knowing it πŸ™‚

I hope you enjoy the site, and start talking with the wonderful people who make this community so successful.

Good luck and best wishes x

beatricej1234 OP December 15th, 2015

@professionalPerspective60 hi emma thank you for the wam welcome

Brian737 December 14th, 2015

Welcome to the site beatrice1234, I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm pretty new myself just found this site a few weeks ago. Now it's my safe place, I find comfort being here with others who deal with the same challenges as I do. I find that reading through the forums helps me not to feel so alone.

relax and enjoy

Brian

Brian737 December 14th, 2015

@Brian737

correction

** not feel so alone

fearlessSouth5899 December 14th, 2015

Been trying really hard to get myself out of this. So I decided to join this place. It seems a very calm and helpful place. Really hope to get better soon. Thank you to everyone who listens and helps on here.

Blackbetty December 14th, 2015

Just new myself,also not really sure how to start. Glad I'm not the only one!

Chillybones01 January 13th, 2016

Hi, I'm new to even using the word anorexia. I still don't believe I have it....easier denying it than admitting it. I am not ready for recovery since 'I don't have anything" but I have found some helpful people to talk to in here....