Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am sad, and upset

Gettingby40 August 27th, 2018

My sister went back to my home state to help my mom move out near us. I am grateful for this. However I wish I could endure the pain from my lupus and inflammatory authorities, to go help as well. I am always getting left out cause I'm to tired, in to much pain, physically sick, or exhausted to accomplish big tasks. I haven't been to my home state in almost 5 years I feel hopeless my grandfather is getting old I really wanted to see him too.

I also have multiple mental illnesses due to my lupus and when I am under stress, feeling down, etc things can get really bad like I usually end up in the hospital over it, but I'm trying hard to remain calm so I can stay home and hopefully help my mom when she get out here.

MeaningfulSilence August 27th, 2018

@Gettingby40

Hi there @Gettingby40!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, it is understandable you feel overwhelmed. Hopefully your conditions will not prevent you to stay with family and achieve your goals. Maybe planning some priorities could help you a bit?

Glad to hear you are trying so hard to remain calm and face everything, I hope you can find here your safe corner for a bit of support as well.

Best wishes for everything and please feel free to join disability room to converse with others, if you feel to.

Take care!

Gettingby40 OP August 27th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible

Thank you

MeaningfulSilence August 27th, 2018

@Gettingby40

You are welcome!