Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Has anyone else just lost it?

Alsupaz3220 November 2nd, 2015

Its gone, my life. I was sad watching it slip away from me. I saw life progress around me, without me, and I felt helpless. Looking back, this was good. I actually cared. I actually had desires, aspirations; I had goals for the future. Now, Ive lost everything. I no longer want anything, I no longer care for any other, I dont even FEAR anything anymore. Nothing matters to me, at all. I now reject every bit of motivation I feel. I drown out words of inspiration in songs I used to enjoy. I feel... empty. Bam! There it is. I am one big lazy cliche.

sphinxtellacy November 2nd, 2015

Everything will be okay. But it must start with your perspective. I have no idea what's going on in your life. I almost lost myself once, I have felt emptiness. And I knew how it sucks. Maybe have a cup of your favorite drink and appreciate the little things in life. There are still people who loves you. Hope you're doing fine.. smile. x

Ang775 November 2nd, 2015

@sphinxtellacy You don't know that everything will be okay. Don't be such a shinyhappy pollyanna.

sympatheticCurrent9385 November 2nd, 2015

I feel the exact same way. Like there is nothing left for me and I've ruined it all.

Jakethesnake15 November 2nd, 2015

I feel the same. I'm losing my friends. My grades are slowing going down. I have no motivation to get out of the bed in the morning. Depression suck, and I'm glad to see that I'm not alone

I soldier on, so I appear motivated. I'm responsible. But I'd rather be dead.

I would also like some empathy, but none of the people I tried to chat with have responded. Well, one out of 10 did for a moment, and then disappeared. This site has not given me what I need, just more frustration.

intuitiveEyes6339 November 2nd, 2015

I feel fhe same way. My husband and i had a huge fight Friday night. I made the mistake of expressing myself. Then, i went around and took ever object off the wall and told him i was leaving like ive done so many times before. Told him everything i hated about him and called him many names.now i have been in my room since then.

@intuitiveEyes6339 Yeah, I've taken our marriage vows down off the wall in despair, as I didn't feel loved any more.Lots of tantrums, talking about divorce in desperation. I felt hurt, and I only wanted to work things out, but it takes two who want that,and he's not as committed, it seems. So sad. It couldn't continue how it was, but I don't know if it will survive and get better after separation.

MusicCandy November 2nd, 2015

Sometimes, one bad experience leave you feeling hopeless, and then another and before long - it seems like nothing good will EVER happen. I felt that way too. The only way I was able to pull out of it was to find just one small thing that I Could do to feel better or look at as a something that I accomplished. It can be a very tiny thing. But you have to actually do it when you don't feel like it, then the chance is you will feel a tiny bit better and more hopeful. Than you have a place to start