Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please stop trying to frame me to target my SSI payments

sensibleSkies8757 April 13th, 2020

Can these vindictive undercover cops please stop lying loudly in the driveway talking falsehoods about me in an attempt to make me appear as if i am working when I cannot. I heard the detective undercover use my name saying "**** isnt here he dont want to make no money?" .

Please stop doing dishonest skits talking falsehoods about me in attempt to misportray me. Now i suspect there is surveillance from SSI they secretly know about. They are putting on a dishonest skit outside talking about me in an attempt to lie about me. Please stop targeting my ssi. I cannot support myself and you are being dishonest and attempting to get me kicked off out of malice. You are placing my life in danger and risking leaving me homeless with a disability. Clearly you are racist and spiteful. You treat ssi disability beneficiaries as liars and try to coyly misportray us after wrongly reporting us to the OIG office for investigation.

You are lying doing a skit on purpose to attempt to misportray me to investigators. You are undercover cops yourself being corrupt and malicious and dishonest.

You are setting people up in attempt to wrongly get them kicked off SSI disability that we sorely need.

edited by FM CaringBrit moved to a more appropiate subforum

sensibleSkies8757 OP April 13th, 2020

@sensibleSkies8757

How can people be this evil and cruel? They wrongly accuse us and cause all kinds of problems for us.

sensibleSkies8757 OP April 13th, 2020

@sensibleSkies8757

He is filled with ignorant stigma towards the mentally ill. He disbelieves and tries to get us kicked off ssi. He is dangerous.

sensibleSkies8757 OP April 16th, 2020

Everyday these people psychologically abuse me doing skits in the distance. They accuse me loudly for ssi surveillance to hear. It gives me panic attacks and nightmares. They will even pretend to be talking of something else but will loudly float perception programming to ssi surveillance that they hope will be applied towards me as well. They are psychologically manipulative. Their militant stigma is dangerous. They seek to place me in danger by framing me towards SSI investigation. These hateful detectives caused the ssi investigation on purpose out of malice. Their street fraternity is persecuting and abusing me daily. I dont know where to report them. Attempting to report undercover police abuse is what triggered their wrongful accusations in the first place. They are dangerous and cruel.

The domestic drone program jets are terrorizing me again. There is a gang of pilots using jet helicopter and propellor plane that abuses me every day now.